Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then ban them for life
I prefer a lengthy ban. Banning cunts for life just makes them worse and confirms their belief that the world is against them, but if they’re genuine passionate fans, taking football away from them for five or more years, especially if Spurs is on the cusp of a successive era, gives them something to think about and to aim for, if they’re not completely hopeless.

Simple ideas and football administrators don’t go together. It’s like have a transfer window cut off before the season starts. Basically you play 4 games befire the window shuts. So you could play a team and have a right donkey up front. After the window you might a got messi and play other teams with him in your dude. It’s not really a level playing field.
You might want to replace the word “dude“ with the word “side”. I think that is what you meant, might be wrong though

Last edited:
Just looking at Sheff United results. They've lost of their games via 1 goal.
1st was early in the 2nd half
2nd was 89 minutes
3rd was 88 minutes
4th was our game

You'd think these pricks would fucking learn, wouldn't you?

I've seen the posts mate!!
but wasn't it revealed that some of the racist shit that got posted about the players that missed pens for England at the euros was from sites in asia etc

is there no possibility that it could be the same thing?

The diversity amongst the Spurs fan base is truly multicultural, it seems unlikely to produce stuff like that

But as we know, there are twats everywhere.

I don't feel sorry for their manager but feel a twinge for the town and the side. We proper done for them.
0-8 home loss to Newcastle yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom