Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like he'll be starting our next 3 games which as we know is Chelsea, Inter and Woolwich so big opportunity for him to impress.

I think 20 year old Wan-Bissaka from Palace would be our best right-back after working 6 months under Pochettino.

I'm not necessarily complaining about Aurier and Trippier, but I think we could do better.

Last edited:
Ds4Jj6NWoAU_qlg

It was posted in the Sissoko thread but it's been absolutely lost in the shuffle so worth posting here too.

Great video.

Agree- it's a wonderful vid.
I hope this guy keeps going with a regular series, especially if it focuses on Spurs players doing the right things...

...As for Aurier though, damn, what a game for him. He truly looked like he had put it all together defensively. I only hope he and Sissoko can push on from here and keep up their excellent form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom