Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just what we didn’t need really.
Pochettinos team have managed the players really well since 14/15 and we have avoided any simultaneous squad injuries.
It’s not happening this season.
Was always a danger.

6 weeks minimum if it’s a bad one,

Did well today. I was expecting the Palace fans to heckle him to death due to his throw in blunder last season but nothing came of that.

Time for him to step up now that Kieran might be out for a bit.

With Foyth recently stepping up and showing what he's all about, I think it's time for Serge to be flavour of the month by stamping his authority on that right back slot.

One thing I want to see more of is his risk play in attack, run at the opposition, take them on even if you do get the other side of them Serge! Chances are you'll win a throw in or corner at worst and you put the opposition on the back foot, something KEY to a full back these days.

I don't want to keep seeing our full backs check inside and pass it to a midfield without giving and going. You need to be a marauding player to take it up a level, I really get disheartened as to how many crosses or balls backwards or inside our fullbacks play, they have to be more responsible with their attacking duties like Walker & Rose were our last season or two at the lane

Back
Top Bottom