Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I make it 102 seats still remaining, mostly singles scattered around the east and west stands, so it looks like everyone that wants (or more like can afford) one now has one.

I'm wondering if there are hundreds (or thousands) more that the club is holding back to make it look like it's almost sold out though. That would help to explain why the pattern of available seats changes by the day, but the total number doesn't (it's even gone up by 20 or so this week).

Interesting (to me, at least) that we still haven't sold out of STs, and as I keep checking periodically (looking for the perfect seat but not bothered if I don't find it - which I won't) a few more keep popping up that haven't been around for at least a week or so. I didn't think one had the option to hold seats for a while, or return after a certain time. For those interested, a few more in the 500 blocks have become available (there is a front row seat in one of the 500s for £1500+), and a few more in the 400 blocks. But none have ever popped up (whenever I look) in the South Stand, or the lower sides - 100s.

Interesting (to me, at least) that we still haven't sold out of STs, and as I keep checking periodically (looking for the perfect seat but not bothered if I don't find it - which I won't) a few more keep popping up that haven't been around for at least a week or so. I didn't think one had the option to hold seats for a while, or return after a certain time. For those interested, a few more in the 500 blocks have become available (there is a front row seat in one of the 500s for £1500+), and a few more in the 400 blocks. But none have ever popped up (whenever I look) in the South Stand, or the lower sides - 100s.

I had our STs in the 400 blocks. Thought it would be ok over there due to proximity to the away fans. How wrong I was.

It’s where hope goes to die!

And the queue for beer moves at a snails pace!

In fairness it probably really helped in my decision to give them up. If the atmosphere was half decent I probably would have carried on giving Daniel more money.

I had our STs in the 400 blocks. Thought it would be ok over there due to proximity to the away fans. How wrong I was.

It’s where hope goes to die!

And the queue for beer moves at a snails pace!

In fairness it probably really helped in my decision to give them up. If the atmosphere was half decent I probably would have carried on giving Daniel more money.
It's a shame the atmosphere isn't that great in the 400s as I find the level/viewing perfect - it's the right height to watch a game for me, and I do want to sit down and not have to stand during a game - I feel like Tiny Tim after a few minutes on my feet...

It's a shame the atmosphere isn't that great in the 400s as I find the level/viewing perfect - it's the right height to watch a game for me, and I do want to sit down and not have to stand during a game - I feel like Tiny Tim after a few minutes on my feet...

The view was amazing. Could not fault that.

But just soulless up there. No atmosphere. Not for me.

Although if you just wan to sit and view the game while taking notes and eating prawn sandwiches it would be exactly what you are looking for.
Got so annoyed with the stewards at the Ajax CL game. Think that game summed up the new stadium for me in those seats.

Anyone else who's given up their season ticket get a sorry your not renewing please fill in this survey email?
One question was 'would you be open to get a season ticket for the 23-24 season?'

Tells me they aren't selling all their season tickets for next season if their attempting to coax former season ticket holders back

Anyone else who's given up their season ticket get a sorry your not renewing please fill in this survey email?
One question was 'would you be open to get a season ticket for the 23-24 season?'

Tells me they aren't selling all their season tickets for next season if their attempting to coax former season ticket holders back
Tempted to answer 'yes'?

Seems to me like a fairly easy metric to see who's potentially felt the pinch of inflation but might come back if their budget allows, and who's got the hump and are shutting their wallet to the club - without asking it in such a direct way.

Also may allow them to build a list of of people to give a crack at seats after renewals next year and before "new" STs are offered/available. My local NBA club has done this for me before, as I stopped buying for a few years when they were shit but then I didn't have to go to the back of the queue when I bought back in.

Back
Top Bottom