Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
It's almost that time of year again (the renewal window started 8 March last season), although it will be a few weeks later this season due to the season ending later.

A number of clubs have already announced price increases, including Liverpool 2%, Everton 10%, Man U 5% and Goons 5% so I'll be amazed if Levy dosen't follow with at least 5% .

So who will definitely renew and who won't?

I'll kick it off with a pathetic surrender whatever the price increase.

I doubt it too. Didn’t it only increase for this season?
No, they were frozen for 2022-23:

"We are pleased to confirm that we shall shortly be opening Season Ticket renewals for the 2022/23 season. We are freezing prices for the coming season, one which follows a challenging two years for all of us."

That's partly why I think they will increase for next season.

I’m an idiot if I do renew. I really don’t enjoy it that much any more. Less and less it feels like you’re a valued member of the organisation. We’re just customers now. But I still love the away games and giving up access to those would be the bigger wrench.

The currently London-based family are moving to Kent but we’ll renew. If anything, we’ll look to add tickets because one of the kids has reached the age where he wants his own and a non-Spurs supporting long-term boyfriend of one of the girls wants to join him (sucking up before a proposal?). I’ve already warned him that he’s in for a life of misery.

It's almost that time of year again (the renewal window started 8 March last season), although it will be a few weeks later this season due to the season ending later.

A number of clubs have already announced price increases, including Liverpool 2%, Everton 10%, Man U 5% and Goons 5% so I'll be amazed if Levy dosen't follow with at least 5% .

So who will definitely renew and who won't?

I'll kick it off with a pathetic surrender whatever the price increase.
I think it’s disgusting that mega rich premier league teams are increasing season ticket prices - total disregard for ordinary people who may be struggling with the cost of living crisis

Not sure if we are renewing for next season yet - lots to ponder - mainly price and who the manager is!!

I think it’s disgusting that mega rich premier league teams are increasing season ticket prices - total disregard for ordinary people who may be struggling with the cost of living crisis

Not sure if we are renewing for next season yet - lots to ponder - mainly price and who the manager is!!
Yeah, (sort of) credit to Liverpool for keeping it down to 2%.

WTF do Everton think they're doing with 10% though?

If they increase prices I will seriously think about not renewing. On top of increased travel costs, food and drink when you are there, it is just becoming harder to justify..

Yep.... Greedy scumbags from the top down... League, clubs, players...... Give us a break FFS.... They'd barely notice it.

I went through these emotions last season but i don't regret not renewing.

You always have the thinking in the back of your mind 'what if I don't renew and we win something' but we never do so it's a non-issue.

I went through these emotions last season but i don't regret not renewing.

You always have the thinking in the back of your mind 'what if I don't renew and we win something' but we never do so it's a non-issue.
But, but, but, what if we do one day?

Never Know Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Back
Top Bottom