Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
My mate was telling me he sold a ticket on the exchange last season and it took him 7 weeks to get the money because there are only certain windows to cash out YOUR money.
How can that be right
I'm not sure if that is right or wrong to be honest, however, the money sitting in your ticketing account makes the renewal a lot cheaper (depending on how many games you missed).
EG, mine and my daughter's ST renewals were both under £900 each.

I'm not sure if that is right or wrong to be honest, however, the money sitting in your ticketing account makes the renewal a lot cheaper (depending on how many games you missed).
EG, mine and my daughter's ST renewals were both under £900 each.

It’s definitely wrong if you sell a ticket why should you wait weeks for a designated day to cash in money that is rightfully yours?

It’s definitely wrong if you sell a ticket why should you wait weeks for a designated day to cash in money that is rightfully yours?
Not sure why your mate waited 7 weeks?

Account Cashback​

*** Please be aware that account credit cannot be used towards the cost of individual match tickets. Funds may either be withdrawn to a UK bank account or used towards the cost of a Season Ticket renewal. ***

Cashback Deadline (9.45am)Refund Date
Thursday 13 July 2023Thursday 20 July 2023
Monday 14 August 2023Monday 21 August 2023
Wednesday 13 September 2023Wednesday 20 September 2023
Friday 13 October 2023Friday 20 October 2023
Monday 13 November 2023Monday 20 November 2023
Wednesday 13 December 2023Wednesday 20 December 2023
Monday 15 January 2024Monday 22 January 2024
Tuesday 13 February 2024Tuesday 20 February 2024
Wednesday 13 March 2024Wednesday 20 March 2024

Not sure why your mate waited 7 weeks?

Account Cashback​

*** Please be aware that account credit cannot be used towards the cost of individual match tickets. Funds may either be withdrawn to a UK bank account or used towards the cost of a Season Ticket renewal. ***

Cashback Deadline (9.45am)Refund Date
Thursday 13 July 2023Thursday 20 July 2023
Monday 14 August 2023Monday 21 August 2023
Wednesday 13 September 2023Wednesday 20 September 2023
Friday 13 October 2023Friday 20 October 2023
Monday 13 November 2023Monday 20 November 2023
Wednesday 13 December 2023Wednesday 20 December 2023
Monday 15 January 2024Monday 22 January 2024
Tuesday 13 February 2024Tuesday 20 February 2024
Wednesday 13 March 2024Wednesday 20 March 2024

If you miss the date to cash out you have to wait till the next date. But the real question is why you we have to wait for a date?

I get it totally mate - I think you're pulling a 'Karen'.

If you get a ST and have signed up to the T&Cs you can't then go crying if YOU missed a cash out. That is on you, not the club.

Why should you be limited to get your money at certain dates? It a bulshit small print crap.
Who reads pages and pages of T&C conditions before they buy a season ticket?
Your the same guy who had a hissy fit with me the other week because I didn’t like the Caribbean restaurant on the high road aren’t you? Don’t bother replying troll I won’t hear you

Why should you be limited to get your money at certain dates? It a bulshit small print crap.
Your the same guy who had a hissy fit with me the other week because I didn’t like the Caribbean restaurant on the high road aren’t you? Don’t bother replying troll I won’t hear you
I'd forgotten about your silliness then.
As for T&Cs, if you're spending best part of a grand or so and didn't read the T&Cs that's on YOU and your mate!

You continue to show yourself up as a dick.

BTW, you said you worked in the stadium match days, so why/how do you have an ST? I'm calling bullshit.

I'd forgotten about your silliness then.
As for T&Cs, if you're spending best part of a grand or so and didn't read the T&Cs that's on YOU and your mate!

You continue to show yourself up as a dick.

BTW, you said you worked in the stadium match days, so why/how do you have an ST? I'm calling bullshit.

I asked a genuine question to an answer I didn’t know there is no need to pick a pointless argument. You’re calling bullshit? What are you talking about? Why would I lie? Not that it’s any of your business but I work in construction and was working on the stadium build.
I could leave the money in the account as you and other have said but frankly I need the money at the moment.

Last edited:

I did actually when we moved into the new stadium because I have zero trust in the club not to try and fuck me over in some way.

I did actually when we moved into the new stadium because I have zero trust in the club not to try and fuck me over in some way.

They are fuckers. I wanted to move from west to east in the old ground. No help at all. Makes me laugh when they reference the Spurs “Family”. I guess it is. If your family member is a tight fuck looking to screw you for money each month any way they can.

But I had saved up my ticket exchange credit as per usual. Then got hit by two large accounts at work going under and a general slow down in work and was totally maxed out on credit cards / bank accounts etc etc. It was fucking grim. Burned through all savings in 3 months

Asked if they could do me a favour and relocate me as I know there are loads of seats in that section which are general sale - moving would save me £500.
And football was a bit of a release from the madness of life.

Said no. Buy your west stand ticket and then we will see what we can do.

Fucked them off. Probably the best thing I ever did though in hindsight.

Thank you Daniel!!

I asked a genuine question to an answer I didn’t know there is no need to pick a pointless argument. You’re calling bullshit? What are you talking about? Why would I lie? Not that it’s any of your business but I work in construction and was working on the stadium build.
I could leave the money in the account as you and other have said but frankly I need the money at the moment.
Instead of crying and having a pop at me, why don't you email the ticket office?

[email protected]

I've always found them to be very helpful.

Instead of crying and having a pop at me, why don't you email the ticket office?

[email protected]

I've always found them to be very helpful.

I’m not crying at all or having a pop at you.
You started this but calling me names and a bullshiter.
I asked a question if you think it’s a stupid question that’s fine but you have gone out of your way to “try” to belittle me because you seem to have some sort of an issue with me?

I’m not crying at all or having a pop at you.
You started this but calling me names and a bullshiter.
I asked a question if you think it’s a stupid question that’s fine but you have gone out of your way to “try” to belittle me because you seem to have some sort of an issue with me?
I don't have an issue with you. I've offered you a potential solution to your problem - take it or leave it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't have an issue with you. I've offered you a potential solution to your problem - take it or leave it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Obviously I know I can contact the ticket office but in my experience it’s been long winded and I thought someone on here might know.
No problem have a good day 👍

Not that it’s any of your business but I work in construction and was working on the stadium build.

At what point did you realise there was no way the stadium would be ready in time?

A lot of people on here refused to believe that the stadium was running well behind schedule.

Some even going as far as to say we could open while building work was still ongoing. Didn’t matter the corporate levels were nowhere near ready.

Back
Top Bottom