Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soccer in the UK and Europe has a huge issue with racism, so it's irrelevant for any club to claim they are "more racist" than the other. As a non-European, who has been immersed in the European cultures, it seems very cringe when a certain team always pointing fingers at the other team's fans or being "racist". It's a well documented fact that soccer is followed by people from lower socio-economic backgrounds in the UK, so these things such as racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc are part and parcel of the sport.

As for the events today, I hope the fans get punished.
Please fuck off with this “lower socio-economic background” bullshit you constantly post. You are talking out of your fucking arse. It’s most likely the least racist of any social class by virtue of the highest percentage of mix marriages. Twat!

Soccer in the UK and Europe has a huge issue with racism, so it's irrelevant for any club to claim they are "more racist" than the other. As a non-European, who has been immersed in the European cultures, it seems very cringe when a certain team always pointing fingers at the other team's fans or being "racist". It's a well documented fact that soccer is followed by people from lower socio-economic backgrounds in the UK, so these things such as racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc are part and parcel of the sport.

LOL..... You ain't got a clue.

Back in the day, certain clubs/fans weren't more tolerant of racism than others?

Only poor people are prejudice.....?

More bullshit as always.

Please fuck off with this “lower socio-economic background” bullshit you constantly post. You are talking out of your fucking arse. It’s most likely the least racist of any social class by virtue of the highest percentage of mix marriages. Twat!
Probably just found out that we had a match today.

So working class people are racist homophobic and xenophobic. Fuck off you condescending cunt

What has Americanness got to do with racism in England?
Just that you’re in no position to judge. All of your posts are directed at lower socio-economic groups as if the rich or high born are incapable of racism. To claim you are ‘immersed’ in European cultures is simply a lie. I’d wager you’ve never left the US in your life. You are a dreadful snob, and a bit weird to be honest.

Just that you’re in no position to judge. All of your posts are directed at lower socio-economic groups as if the rich or high born are incapable of racism. To claim you are ‘immersed’ in European cultures is simply a lie. I’d wager you’ve never left the US in your life. You are a dreadful snob, and a bit weird to be honest.
A bit weird is an understatement. Complete cunt is much more apt

mormon-final-final.png

Yeah - stick to the KKK mate and leave the UK out of your stupid comments - one of the least racist and most integrated societies in the world ... "racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc are part and parcel of the sport." ... that's like saying most 'mericans are dumb, cousin feckin', cult following, gun totting in-breds ... oh wait you may have a point.

PFA ..."We are disgusted and dismayed that once again, a Premier League fixture has been tainted by abuse from the stands towards players."

I'm not sure it matters what actually happened, the verdict is in.

How is this acceptable? from yesterday ....

22564148-7819597-Chelsea_defender_Antonio_Rudiger_appeared_to_suggest_he_was_raci-a-52_1577039289706.jpg

22564160-7819597-Rudiger_made_a_monkey_gesture_as_he_gave_an_indication_of_the_ab-m-55_1577039351413.jpg

OK hands whilst doing the monkey? what's the FA doing about this?

PFA ..."We are disgusted and dismayed that once again, a Premier League fixture has been tainted by abuse from the stands towards players."

What about the abuse from the player towards the stands?

There is NO excuse for any fan being a racist cunt but why is just our good name being trashed?

Although maybe it's not appropriate to hijack this thread into racism of USA.
Do they teach this level of English at Harvard? I’m coming to the conclusion that you’re a member of the underclass you are so bitterly complaining about. You want to be a toff, but you lack the education. It’s rather sad.

“Into racism of USA”. Hmm... You are unable to articulate properly in your only language. You sound like Patrick Bateman - I bet all your Rothkos are hung upside down.

Back
Top Bottom