Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally unacceptable if it's true and the culprits need to be dealt with

But to see the Chavs getting on their high horse about this sickens me, having witnessed their fans engage in racist behaviour on more than one occasion, including using the Y word in a derogatory fashion towards both players and fans of our club

Same part of the ground where William took several corners and yet despite the hate for him because he snubbed us and him scoring there were no reports of racist behaviour. The player's reaction to get Son sent off caused whatever happened. No defence to racism and anyone in this Country that does not know that any accusation of racism will be dealt with severely is an idiot. If found the person will not be able to go to football again. Are there any reports from supporters that were in that area?

Let's imagine this was say Sissoko accusing Chelsea fans of the same.

Or, for that matter, any black player accusing any fans of the same, regardless of the teams involved.

Some of the comments I've seen about this beggar belief.

Let's imagine this was say Sissoko accusing Chelsea fans of the same.

Or, for that matter, any black player accusing any fans of the same, regardless of the teams involved.

Some of the comments I've seen about this beggar belief.

With evidence Iโ€™d absolutely agree. But for me the lack of evidence supporting his claims leaves me a little dubious.
I have said all along I think it was a case of him misunderstanding some chants.

What a load of nonsense that Tweet is.
It's a beautiful encapsulation of the looking for racism under every rock phenomenon...

Which, incidentally, will probably have made Rรผdiger all the more likely to hear monkey chanting, even if it ends up being someone chanting something else that sounds similar.

Edit: I think if I gave you one guess as to who 'liked' it and so was on my twitter timeline, you'd get it.
:harrysmile:

The comments he has been making post-election I think Gary Neville must be planning to run for office. Just a hunch, but next winnable by-election I reckon he will stand as Labour.

Sure he will be as successful as Labour have been the past few years if his managerial performance was anything to go by.

Shows what a pathetic PC correct nation we're being turned into by years of bullshit politics ....

Monkey Insults are Not Acceptable we all know that

One player allegedly hearing one fan does not make 62,000 people racist .... this is overreaction of the highest order. The club and the EPL have the means to identify that fan and punish him, just as you identify and punish any individual who commits a crime, not the 62,000 people who were standing near by.

This will become an epidemic as overpaid premadonnas scream race at the drop of a hat - not for one second saying it's right, it isn't but the overreaction is utterly ridiculous ... you're a professional deal with it in a professional way .... DIVING CUNT

Back
Top Bottom