Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Negra Modelo, if you like tostadas (like the bock beers in Germany, Holland etc.)

00118607900034____1__600x600.jpg
My favs are Bohemia Clara, Pacifico and Estrella Jalisco. Used to drink more Negro Modelo but it’s too heavy for me nowadays…

Radu Dragusin was called by the manager of the national team (Edward Iordanescu) for the incoming 2 friendly games (vs Northern Ireland, in Bucharest, 22 March) and vs Colombia (in Madrid , Wanda Metropolitano stadium, 26 March)

His performance today made me miss Dier. Astonishingly bad. Not giving up on the guy at all, but a rude awakening to Premier League football. Hopefully he adapts to it rather quickly (like Porro did).

i could add a little hint in his defense , he is not his natural position there where he played today (as centre back - left)
he's centre back - RIGHT
he never played there as CB left
not even for Genoa or Romania
yeh he looked uncomfortable tbh. His passing was the most alarming part imo but let's see how he develops.

Back
Top Bottom