Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeh he looked uncomfortable tbh. His passing was the most alarming part imo but let's see how he develops.
nothing worked well today for Spurs , when i seen that huge chance missed by Timo in the second half , i said to myself "it is one of those days" /// and i became relaxed...

He's a young newb. Just thrown into the fire with a half-arsed team performance and given a nice 'welcome to the premier league' slapping. He made some decent runs into midfield, I thought, so good on him there for trying to get something going at least.

Not talking about today regarding Porro. Porro had a shocking start, and then adapted later on. Today was a rare occasion for this season where Porro was absolutely horrific.
So what's your point by saying that? You litterally is judging him based on one match then says we can't judge a player based on few matches.

It looked for me like if he was trying to stay calm and composed and not do something stupid in his first start. It's a welcome change knowing our luck with defenders but could've been more aggressive on few occasions

I think a lot of you are being a bit harsh on a second-gamer. His first half was better than his second, maybe still building PL-level match fitness. Yes his man scored the first goal but if Cuti had stepped up it was offside.
I thought there was some encouraging aerial strength at defensive set pieces.
He'll only get better.

Could see he felt very exposed with what was required of him irt passing.

Why he kept holding onto it too long, waiting for a safe option.

Shat his pants.

Needs time to adjust.

Could see he felt very exposed with what was required of him irt passing.

Why he kept holding onto it too long, waiting for a safe option.

Shat his pants.

Needs time to adjust.
Cuti holds the ball longer than him, and does it every game, to the point it gets annoying. I dont see anyone raising this issue with Cuti.

I think Radu played well today. He's not Micky but he is a relible option.

It was the midfield, in particular Bissouma, who did not protect the defence.

Cuti holds the ball longer than him, and does it every game, to the point it gets annoying. I dont see anyone raising this issue with Cuti.

I think Radu played well today. He's not Micky but he is a relible option.

It was the midfield, in particular Bissouma, who did not protect the defence.
Why does Sarr get a free pass, he was just as culpable? I would drop them both for PEH and Bentancur

yes, the last time when he was a starter in a match was on 30 december 2023 , In Genoa-Inter 1-1 (he scored the goal for Genoa)
so ... 3 month ago !!! plus that yesterday he don't played in his natural place , centre back - right! he played in the left , and felt uncomfortable there in this match like i saw , anyway entire team played bad yesterday, dominated by Fulham
Hopefully doesn’t start a game for another three months

What we saw yesterday is that he's much more suited to Romero's role as the front foot, head the fucker out type of CB. He can do the VDV role but it's not him.

It's not even a VDV role, he just showed he cannot play on the left side of defence. We had zero build up from our left all game.

If Dragusin is to play, we have to play Romero on the left in my opinion.

It's not even a VDV role, he just showed he cannot play on the left side of defence. We had zero build up from our left all game.

If Dragusin is to play, we have to play Romero on the left in my opinion.
i repeat again , he never played in that position to any team until now , it's the first time when i saw him playing there , for Juventus, Genoa and Romania national team he played only as centre back - right ,not in the left , but i understand that it was an emergency and he replaced VDV there , unfortunately , things went wrong ,all team had a bad day at the office ,not just him

Last edited:
Certainly looked a bit nervy and his ball distribution wasn't the greatest at times. Would have been nice if his fucking team mates bothered to put in a peformance to help him out on his full-debut though.

Agree that he should probably be played on the right side.

Back
Top Bottom