Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really not keen on that interviewer. He doesn’t ask questions, just summaries what he thinks he’s seen and there’s nowhere for the interviewees to go.
He's dreadful

Can barely string a proper sentence together

Probably levys second cousin or something and thats how he got the gig

He played a good pass with left under pressure at the weekend.
Joking - clearly has defensive potential, hopefully his English, confidence and willingness to learn and listen takes him somewhere near VDV who quite frankly has been ridiculous recently. Him and Romero just wow. I fancy them to lock things down when we start to play the top 3

He was sold short in the post-match interview I saw, the interviewer giving him credit for half an hour involvement and implying that Spurs were already 2-0 up when he can on. Unless I'm mistaken, he came on at 0-0 in the 49th minute and was out there for 51 minutes.
Yes that clown that was interviewing him annoyed me. The fact that he works for the club and didn’t have a clue when he came on and for how long is a joke.

Both are very good imo. There are better Mexican beers but XX is decent enough.
Negra Modelo, if you like tostadas (like the bock beers in Germany, Holland etc.)

00118607900034____1__600x600.jpg

Dragusin when out with the boys for a nice dinner, remembering he hasn't hit the gym in two hours:

- I gotta... I gotta return some videotapes!
50p fine if you don't rewind it.
In Blockbusters I asked if I could rent Batman Forever.
Clerk said no, it has to be returned within 48 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom