Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved his play today and honestly think he can be elite in that position. Hopefully VDV doesn’t miss much time but if he does I think Radu will be fired up and ready to stake his claim. His strength is ridiculous, he’s just a bully in a good way.

We need all 3 of VDV, Romero and Dragusin…

The whole point being if someone is injured/suspended we need to be able to replace whilst keeping similar quality.

Thought Dragusin absolutely showed today why we signed him.
Of course we need 3, if we sell one we need to buy one. But the first team won't be significantly weakened if we sell Romero and starts Dragusin

I'm thinking after the game today that it's not a catastrophy if we sell Romero this summer.
Over It Football GIF by FIFA

Of course we need 3, if we sell one we need to buy one. But the first team won't be significantly weakened if we sell Romero and starts Dragusin

Yes it will. And that’s because it’s a squad game, not a first team only game.

Assuming we also have Europe to contend with next year, I’d argue that we would, in fact, be significantly weakened by selling Romero.

🤨

Micky who?? After the performance today I am confident he will be a regular starter. I am genuinely going to watch Romania's games at the Euros, want to see more of this beast in action. Reminds me of Gico Popescue, remember him play against us ages ago, same composure. Love you Big Ange!

he was ok in these 40 minutes played, considering that he played in not his natural place (he's centre back - right) not in the left , but replacing VDV he was forced to play there ,and did well overall until the end , interesting he came IN when was 0-0 ! ...he entered with luck for team ...for Romania (who play in the system 4-2-3-1) , he always plays as centre back - right. (where play Romero for Spurs)
I think he has the potential to be our best CB in a long time, maybe since Chivu. LCB shouldn’t be a massive issue, it’s not like he’s playing an entirely new position anyway.

Wait you were serious?

If that’s what happens when you do some thinking, try not even ifto think very often
I don't want Romero to be sold. If course I don't. But with Dragusin and VDV, and the people who brought us VDV, still in the club, I'm sure we'll manage even if Romero is sold this summer. That's all I'm saying.

I don't want Romero to be sold. If course I don't. But with Dragusin and VDV, and the people who brought us VDV, still in the club, I'm sure we'll manage even if Romero is sold this summer. That's all I'm saying.
Romero ain’t going anywhere. He’s first vice captain and probably as close to first name on the team sheet as it gets outside Vicario by default.

He had a couple shaky moments first half but was magnificent second. I do not understand the cold feelings towards him. He’s absolutely class and all of the metrics bear it out but our own fans seem to pounce on him for anything less than a 10/10 performance.

He was sold short in the post-match interview I saw, the interviewer giving him credit for half an hour involvement and implying that Spurs were already 2-0 up when he can on. Unless I'm mistaken, he came on at 0-0 in the 49th minute and was out there for 51 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom