Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dragusin and Romero is a pretty disgusting pairing.

Micky is solid gold, don't get me wrong (and Dragusin would have to be pretty fucking good to displace him). But the thought of facing Dragusin and Romero is going to keep people up at night. Both look like they'd cause some damage.
There's only two player that could make a most terrifying (violence wise) pair with Romero that I can think, and they are Otamendi and Hincapié.

Dragusin and Romero is a pretty disgusting pairing.

Micky is solid gold, don't get me wrong (and Dragusin would have to be pretty fucking good to displace him). But the thought of facing Dragusin and Romero is going to keep people up at night. Both look like they'd cause some damage.
Matty Cash is so gonna have an undisclosed 'muscle strain' leading up to March 9th!!

His agent is banging Tuchel
Videotape???

Sexy Look GIF

Mircea Lucescu:
"...His evolution at Genoa mattered, but more important was what he achieved with the national team. Romania can give a player of such a level! It means a lot, now it's up to him to assert himself. It's hard to get to Tottenham, but it's even harder to stay.

Drăgusin has to fight to stay in charge there. He has a chance to play. He gained experience in Italy and with the national team. The future is on his side. Physics is on his side. The mood is on his side.

Grow not just as a game, grow as a person. More importantly, he radiates his very good mood around him. Radu Drăgușin (21 years old) proves that everything is possible", said Mircea Lucescu..."

Back
Top Bottom