Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GDgH4S_XgAAwBhv
Bent, Deki and Johnny Depp, cool

They've been quoted twice saying that his motivation was career progression, not money.

I guess he saw it the same way that a few on here did, in that he'd rather be challenging one or two players for a starting berth, than three or four already established.

I assume Tuchel spoke to him as well, and I doubt he has the gravitas that AP does when you speak to him.
Agree, Tuchel is an ugly, lanky German

Dragusin and Romero is a pretty disgusting pairing.

Micky is solid gold, don't get me wrong (and Dragusin would have to be pretty fucking good to displace him). But the thought of facing Dragusin and Romero is going to keep people up at night. Both look like they'd cause some damage.

This has left me scratching my head, but in a good way. 1.75 x the salary? Do the math with your own salary... Ange must really have done a job convincing him.
It means we have another one who is committed to playing for the shirt!

Back
Top Bottom