Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was all going to be Levy’s fault if he joined Bayern. So no doubt all the Spurs fans (including that Brian Daguel or whatever his name is) will give all accolade to Levy for doing this deal
No. It will be Levy's fault if he's not Ballon d'Or material after two games when he could have let Bayern have him and kept Dier instead (who will probably be Ballon d'Or material after two games there).

Now hopefully people can stop acting like fucking idiots and stop believing everything they read and trust the club to do its job. We are on the right path now and we are starting to feel like a big club. A player choosing us over Bayern is progress.

We have signed 2 players before any of Top 6 / Top 10 have signed one. This is awesome.

I wonder if this is because the other EPL teams are pushing up against FFP whereas we are not? Good financial management maybe?

We have signed 2 players before any of Top 6 / Top 10 have signed one. This is awesome.

I wonder if this is because the other EPL teams are pushing up against FFP whereas we are not? Good financial management maybe?

Kane would be £100m pure profit for FFP and if our recent buys are amortised at least on the books I suspect we would have a lot of FFP room.

Gotta say, pretty odd to be in a position where we've signed our two main priorities* just a couple of weeks into the window.

*depending on your view of Son as CF

Back
Top Bottom