Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wtf does Ange say to these players to convince them
He probably sends some Aussie wiseguy's!!

espn page GIF

Pronunciation authenticity fans, his surname is apparently pronounced /drəguˈʃin/

The /ə/ is the weak vowel sound in words like "the" and "about" while the /ʃ/ is a "sh" sound in English (so "-shin" not "-sin"), with the stress falling on the last syllable.

Pronunciation Police Sergeant William Madrid, proud to be of The /ə/ is th

/ə/ - /ʃ/ ??? What kinda fucked up keyboard you have? Is that Klingon or Romulan

I can’t say I’ve ever seen him play but all the information I’ve read about him is extremely positive. Even coming in as “3rd choice” he will get a lot of game time with our system (very taxing on players). Very excited to get him over the line and pretty early as well. No complaints, now get him ready for the United game.

Back
Top Bottom