Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't believe I woke up to this today. I 100% thought he was going to Bayern.
I also want to say shame on those who were calling him all sorts because, according to unconfirmed reports, he had the gall to consider an offer from Bayern. He had every right to consider the offer and tbh I wouldn't have thought he was a bad guy for choosing them.

This guy has chosen wisely, he’s helped us score a moral victory over Bayern, his name sounds like a Game of Thrones character, he has hair like Bale; sounds like a legend in the making.

Good luck and welcome to Spurs.
I was going to say the same thing about GOT! Not exactly a man-bun fan, but he looks like a darthraki warrior.

I can't believe I woke up to this today. I 100% thought he was going to Bayern.
I also want to say shame on those who were calling him all sorts because, according to unconfirmed reports, he had the gall to consider an offer from Bayern. He had every right to consider the offer and tbh I wouldn't have thought he was a bad guy for choosing them.
SSN just threw it in there last night to keep it interesting, and make sure people tuned in this morning.... Which we all did!!

Dragusin and Werner in... Potentially Spence and Dier out ...

If Carlsberg did Transfer windows!!

Has the plane gone past Munich yet?
Suspense Nail Biting GIF

Back
Top Bottom