Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GDgH4S_XgAAwBhv

I don't even know what's real anymore.

Is that real? AI? Photoshop?

I just can't tell. I feel like my nan trying to open her emails. Technology is starting to pass me by.
I know what you mean...

I'm still not sure if the Rubiks' cube clip is real or deefake!!

That's a nice read.

I played rugby at a good level when I was younger and there was one coach who stood out from all the others and whose words and actions have stuck with me since. He was from New Zealand and came across and awful lot like Ange comes across. Very personable, very calm, father-figure type guy but still demanding. The type of guy who you'd run through brick walls for. After a season with him I went from starting on the bench for my county to joining Leicester Tigers youth set up and I 100% put that down to having him as a coach.

Some people are just very good at getting the best out of people and it really seems like Ange is that type of guy. Long may it continue.
Very similar experience for me. A rugby coach I had at school, and subsequently at University, had a huge impact on my life, both as a young rugby player and in my general approach to life. Injury back in 1975 cut short my aspirations for international rugby, but the lessons learned have stood to me in my life. Ange has a very similar attitude and demeanour to that coach.

Back
Top Bottom