PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen been very poor as had son. Wouldn't mind Lamela and Llorente on at half time. Psv are a pub team and we are contriving to lose. Alli should have had 2 goals. So fucking frustrating. And what's the odds pochettino won't make a sub until 70th minute.

After last 2 games I thought we'd turned a corner, clearly not with regards not gifting stupid pissing goals away. Agree on kane's movement too. Needs to do more.

Last 4 games - first tactical sub made 59, 64, 67, 64 mins.

Shall we end this Poch not making subs till too late thing now?

Also - fuck your user name.

all the Lamela fanboys seem to be out in full force slagging Son off from the 5 min mark vying for the sub with Lamela

Hendrix in PSV has the most sad head of hair I have seen on a 23 year old. And I've seen Andros Townsend

C_71_article_1422066_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom