PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PSV goal was a foul well-worked move blocking Alli off, Spurs have been fouled twice in the box or on edge and none given. East European ref trying to ingratiate himself to UEFA who are anti-Spurs.

Eriksen been very poor as had son. Wouldn't mind Lamela and Llorente on at half time. Psv are a pub team and we are contriving to lose. Alli should have had 2 goals. So fucking frustrating. And what's the odds pochettino won't make a sub until 70th minute.

After last 2 games I thought we'd turned a corner, clearly not with regards not gifting stupid pissing goals away. Agree on kane's movement too. Needs to do more.

My minds been busier than our defence trying to work out your nickname lol

Like we did vs inter and psv and Watford. Let's keep telling ourselves we are dominating. Have to be more clinical and don't tell me we deserve to win. That's why we need to score ffs.

And further to that the only 2 good performances that half were from Moura and Winks. Although moura been far and away our best despite selling himself short for their goal.
Moura and Winks have been the only 2 impressive players . The rest havent been playing like they are taking it seriously. Lamela and dare I say even Sissoko should come on at some point.

Can anyone tell me what's going on with davies' randomly crossing it into the box to no one? Everytime he gets the ball high up the wing he ends up doing that. Needs to calm down

How will Sissoko open up space, are we going to suspend him from the roof and swing him like a giant bar skittle.

Sissoko doesn't open space, he just charges head long into it like a bull rhino with his tail on fire.

Change the fucking record you trolling cunt

Back
Top Bottom