PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane needs to just go straight box predator. When he drops down to collect the ball he seemingly doesn't have it in him to finish once he gets back to the box

We have completely dominated them and created some great chances, yet everyone is playing shit according to you....

Like we did vs inter and psv and Watford. Let's keep telling ourselves we are dominating. Have to be more clinical and don't tell me we deserve to win. That's why we need to score ffs.

And further to that the only 2 good performances that half were from Moura and Winks. Although moura been far and away our best despite selling himself short for their goal.

Same old story in terms of our Champs League campaign unfortunately. Clearly the better side yet find ourselves on the wrong end of the scoreline. Pretty shit.

The gulf in class is evidently clear, just not clinical enough.

Dele getting into promising positions though and making great runs from deep. Just a little off, as expected. Son has been garbage all season (bar the two goals against West Ham), whether that's because he needs a rest or not, I have no idea. Lucas clearly our best player of that half.

I'd switch Toby and Sanchez, take Son off for Sissoko/Skipp and push Eriksen forward and go to a more 4231 - Lamela to come on about the hour mark for one of Dele/Eriksen. We really should be winning this game and I am confident we'll turn it round.

Back
Top Bottom