PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to bring on Sissokor or Lamela soon. Someone that is willing to do the dirty work and grit. This is a very attacking lineup but there's no one there to ensure that they have the room to operate

I'd swap Lamela for Son gladly but what the fuck would Sissoko bring? We are murdering them, dominating, creating chances, what do we need that isn't happening that Sissoko will do? We've even got Aurier to whack the ball wonky and high.

I'd swap Lamela for Son gladly but what the fuck would Sissoko bring? We are murdering them, dominating, creating chances, what do we need that isn't happening that Sissoko will do? We've even got Aurier to whack the ball wonky and high.
Open space and guard our backline. Someone no one in our current midfield is doing

WankspacE, the hood.. stop. Nobody needs to see a cunt off when the game is this tense. Ignore one another and shut up

Fuck off you boring cunt

Eriksen been very poor as had son. Wouldn't mind Lamela and Llorente on at half time. Psv are a pub team and we are contriving to lose. Alli should have had 2 goals. So fucking frustrating. And what's the odds pochettino won't make a sub until 70th minute.

After last 2 games I thought we'd turned a corner, clearly not with regards not gifting stupid pissing goals away. Agree on kane's movement too. Needs to do more.

Back
Top Bottom