Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Considering everything, Ten Hag is our best feasible option isnt it?
But i do fear that he too will reject our approach now. Imagine it, we reportedly have done an interview with him and probably make first contact about a month ago, resulting in Ajax triggering an extension in his contract.
Then we wander around looking at several possible option jerking around for a month. Then we came back to him, it wouldn't be nice to be thought of a last resort kind of guy.

Considering everything, Ten Hag is our best feasible option isnt it?
But i do fear that he too will reject our approach now. Imagine it, we reportedly have done an interview with him and probably make first contact about a month ago, resulting in Ajax triggering an extension in his contract.
Then we wander around looking at several possible option jerking around for a month. Then we came back to him, it wouldn't be nice to be thought of a last resort kind of guy.

He's not Conte or Pochettino. If he's really chuffed at us looking at those two options over him then he probably thinks too highly of himself and I question his judgement.

But I'd totally get him not coming because of Levy and ENIC and the shambles that is our club today. It's as close to career suicide as you can get today at a "big club".

This whole manager debacle is basically just Daniel Levy squatting over and taking a shit on everyone. We're moving down the list fast and now we're going back to people who could now feel like 5th or 6th choice, not a good start to say the least.

We could take a leaf out of Chelsea's book in this case they're quick to hire and fire. Usually works out in their favour it seems.

we know how it looks to us, just think what the players we want to keep think about it,
Kane only stays because levy prices him out of the market and that's not got for Kane or the team

Is the era of SPURS having a manager really necessary?

If we have to change the manager every 1.5 years, what’s the point of going through so many different upheavals every time?

Unfortunately we have Daniel Levy, who doesn’t seem to be able to get along with any manager.

So, if we don’t have a manager, and lose many matches, he can’t blame anyone but himself.

If we use a good scout who in coordination with the squad finds suitable players to enhance the effectiveness of the team every window, this might be better way.

Also the players know their best positions, health conditions and are able to create harmony within the squad etc, should know what is best for getting good results week in week out, without being troubled by a manager.

I understand that this idea is a bit radical, but we really need something better than what have been enduring for so many decades.

What do you think?

Poch played Levy hahaha. The bald cunt was desperate to get his man back but Poch instead used those rumours to get an upper hand at PSG.

If Poch played Levy to take control at PSG because Leonardo is apparently a total prick then good for him. That club took and spat Tuchel out, sounds from reading it’s all politics over there. I don’t blame Poch if he said give me control or I am handing my resignation in and going back to Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom