Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are one of the most annoying, negative, fucking pricks that has ever purported to follow Spurs. Ffs.

You probably right tho :memeokay:
im just being a realist. look at all these failed attempts of signings and managers and the sad part is knowing levy lacks ambition. we have to settle for top 4 every season and not bother challenging. our whole motto to dare is to do couldnt be more wrong as of now. i just hate our chairman

Heard conte might be back on. New DOF bloke certainly has a baptism of fire when he arrives. Head is on line already if he makes call on new boss. Not panicking just yet but by end of june then its a problem. Have those conference league games in july i think. Jumpers for goal posts as such.

Heard conte might be back on. New DOF bloke certainly has a baptism of fire when he arrives. Head is on line already if he makes call on new boss. Not panicking just yet but by end of june then its a problem. Have those conference league games in july i think. Jumpers for goal posts as such.
We have one Conference league qualifying round to play at the end of August.

Tbh last week or so has put everyone in tailspin. Hoping next week is done and dusted with a coach feeling confident were going to do well next season. Still think if poch was in charge last 2 seasons top 4 was a gimme. Levys ego has pissed everyone off.

Just got a feeling the Conte saga has another twist yet…

Pray I Hope GIF

Back
Top Bottom