Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I said here a long time ago that the logical next step for EH if the Bournemouth gig hit the buffers would be Saints. He's a South Coast boy and the move to Burnley ended because of family ties.

He'd be within easy commute of the Saints training ground, have access to some decent budgets, and an Academy that has produced some absolute stunners in the past.

He knows he's in the frame for the England job in the future, as the FA in their wisdom don't want forriners. A successful stint at Saints, with some European experience thrown in, and he'd be on their shortlist next time they're looking.

Keeping AFCB in PL for as long as he did was quite an achievement. And of course getting them there from -17 pts in Div 4 was an absolute miracle.

A decent DoF to work with, I think he'd do a good job at Saints, probably a decent one with England. His club record is a zillion times better than the plonker in the Waistcoat.

I thought I saw Southgate wearing our shade of blue during the Romania match.

England-Gareth-Southgate-Jordan-Henderson-penalty-Romania-Euro-2020-1446279.jpg
Looks like he’s already lost both arms in the negotiation, too.

Poch played Levy hahaha. The bald cunt was desperate to get his man back but Poch instead used those rumours to get an upper hand at PSG.

It was probably completely the other way around, and the PSG owners intimated that Poch was on borrowed time........and it's only now they risked looking stupid that power has rebalanced and they've decided to stick with him

Seems media has gotten a whiff of Klinsmann joining. I think it's more for Levy to see how fans feel about the very stupid idea.

At least we saved by Sarri going to someone else. Levy is worse for football than COVID. He doesn't care for Spurs at all. Probably supports Chelsea or Woolwich as well

Not that I particularly want him, but how comes Zidane doesn’t seem to get a mention in the press? He’s a free agent now and let’s be honest, he’s an extremely successful manager. Regardless of Madrid being an “easy” job, he still won 3 CL in a row which is an incredible achievement. Certainly not my first choice by any means, but surely a more exciting option that Eddie Howell or fucking Martinez!!!! Just getting to the point where I don’t give a shit, such a shambles

I make a policy of never believing a word HITC say (as well as many others) so pinch of salt and that, but Id be very happy with Ten Hag

I said a few times that I'd be happy with one of Poch, Conte or Ten Hag, and I stand by that.

IF we do get ETH though, I will still not be happy with the circus involved in getting him - our search has been a fucked up joke, just like the club itself atm.

I'd really like us to get him in at this stage though. But if it's gonna be the case, then for the love of FUCK, just pay Ajax their fucking compensation and get it done Levy, you big bald cunt of a man.

Conte is a world class manager, but if Madrid pulled out of talks due to his unrealistic demands, then it seems he is wanting multi million pound deals done.

If he's a manager that can only win when spending tonnes of money, then it's never going to marry up with us is it? It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Of course I'd have liked to see what he could have bought to the club, but I think thats sailed now.

I'd be more than happy with ten Hag.

Back
Top Bottom