Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Yes. And why did only 3 finish above us?
Because Pocchetino was managing the fucking football team ya fooking wooden top.
On a shoestring, with his hands tied up.
Or are we to credit Daniel Levy for his coaching skills as well now.

:pochfacepalm:

So for the other 16 teams with a net spend, and who broke their transfer record 4,5,6,7,8 times......none of that mattered because they didn’t have as good a manager to actually finish higher.

See how it works John.

I never the end goal was to finish 4th I said was to achieve top 4.

Winning the Semi Final was the end goal of the semi final.

Just getting to the final was never the end goal of our CL campaign. Winning it was. We failed.

tenor.gif

He's completely tying himself in knots again.
It's sad to see really.

You’ve been slating Levy for being content to only finish top 4, and not giving Poch the tools to do any better.

Now you’re trying to claim our target was the title?

Who’s the one in knots?
It goes like this.. I’m claiming Poch achieved his goal in the PL.
That’s praise.

If you want to claim he failed to achieve something in the PL last season because our target was higher than 4th spot, then go right ahead.

You just shat the bed again John

You’ve been slating Levy for being content to only finish top 4, and not giving Poch the tools to do any better.

Now you’re trying to claim our target was the title?
You're mistaking me for someone else again, Sammy.
I never said our target was the title, did I?

It's been a long day, I know. But an apology before you hit the sack would still be very manly of you.

You're mistaking me for someone else again, Sammy.
I never said our target was the title, did I?

It's been a long day, I know. But an apology before you hit the sack would still be very manly of you.

Yet you’ve been agreeing with posts that are claiming top 4 wasn’t the target as it’s not enough.

If top 4 wasn’t enough then that only leave the title. Why would any club go out at the start of the season and target 2nd? It’s the same reward as 4th.

So again, if you disagree that our target was top 4, because our target was higher, then you must feel Poch failed.

Ouch

You said in the summer 2018 transfer thread we should target the title.

You also said Poch would soon win the League with United, mind.
Yes I probably did. Our target should be the title. And I've been criticising the fact that our target isn't the title but to finish top 4 . Constantly. Like Woolwich.
I don't change with the wind like you and others.
Surely you can see the difference there?

Yet you’ve been agreeing with posts that are claiming top 4 wasn’t the target as it’s not enough.

If top 4 wasn’t enough then that only leave the title. Why would any club go out at the start of the season and target 2nd? It’s the same reward as 4th.

So again, if you disagree that our target was top 4, because our target was higher, then you must feel Poch failed.

Ouch
No apology then?
I thought you were bigger than that, mate

You said in the summer 2018 transfer thread we should target the title.

You also said Poch would soon win the League with United, mind.

He is now going to start happy clapping......after all the rage about this “massive club. We are TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR”......yet here he is, supporting the notion that we were successful in the CL last season.

Because little old Spurs should not do or dare after all. We should be grateful for the ride.

Dreadful u turn

Yes I probably did. Our target should be the title. And I've been criticising the fact that our target isn't the title but to finish top 4 . Constantly. Like Woolwich.

But you do change like the wind because you’ve just been going through this thread agreeing with a poster who has argued against me for ten pages when I said our target was top 4.

Poch has repeatedly said our aim is to win big trophies and specifically the title.

Also, little personal tip. Don't show off that you aren't willing to change your opinion in the face of changing evidence and situations. It's just you telling us all you're stubborn.

I’m not bigger than anything, and as you have just admitted you said we should target the title I owe you fuck all.
Another John trope.

When caught in the web, he attempts to deflect attention to the poster that put him in it.

People are incapable of admitting they're wrong.

I thought we'd be title contenders this season. I can already see how wrong I am.

Poch has repeatedly said our aim is to win big trophies and specifically the title.

Also, little personal tip. Don't show off that you aren't willing to change your opinion in the face of changing evidence and situations. It's just you telling us all you're stubborn.

Poch talks a big game but can’t cross the line. At least Levy knows what he’s capable of if top 4 is the target every year.

He is now going to start happy clapping......after all the rage about this “massive club. We are TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR”......yet here he is, supporting the notion that we were successful in the CL last season.

Because little old Spurs should do or date after all. We should be grateful for the ride.

Dreadful u turn
Criticise me all you like. But U turn is the last thing you can accuse me of, you fairweather fuck.

I've been constant and solid from day 1.

A club like Spurs should always be targeting the title. Check

The fact we don't, but are happy to target top 4 and the riches that come with it, is a shameful indictment of the owners. Check.

There. Crystal clear. Black and white. I don't change with the wind like you.

Now then, that apology........are you a man or a mouse

Criticise me all you like. But U turn is the last thing you can accuse me of, you fairweather fuck.

I've been constant and solid from day 1.

A club like Spurs should always be targeting the title. Check

The fact we don't, but are happy to target top 4 and the riches that come with it, is a shameful indictment of the owners. Check.

There. Crystal clear. Black and white. I don't change with the wind like you.

Now then, that apology........

So we’ve achieved our targets then. Glad you finally admit Levy is doing a good job.

Isn’t that how you deal with things?

If our target is top 4 why have you agreed with a poster who has argued against that?

You said the new WHL was a Sainsburys. You meant it. You said Poch,Eriksen, Dele and Kane would all be gone two years ago.
You said we should be winning stuff, then you claim the CL final was an achievement.
You said it was an achievement but you still think the window prior to it will set us back for 5 years.

You are a pig fuck

Back
Top Bottom