Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly. Obviously we've lost our better players but Mason and Kane are the only ones out there who look like they haven't anything in them. Dembele, Lamela, Adebayor were brutal when they came Capoue has lost the plot. So unfair to pick those two as problems, they are all we've got going for us at the moment besides Lloris.
Thought Rose gave his all too. Fazio and Kaboul though....
A-Fucking-Cruel-Nightmare-2010-movie-5.jpg

Bunch of wankers playing in that beautiful shirt. Makes me shed a tear.
Kaboul is just burnt out nothing more to say, and the fact is he is our captain is just a joke.

Naugthon and Rose just not good enough and I cant see Davies bringing anything better to the table.

Lamela and Eriksen are just to young and inexperienced and cant be relied on, same goes with Harry Kane.

Chadli man of the match for me, just keeps improving and one of the few that I actually want to keep for the future.

Lloris should start looking for another club he deserves better.

Dembele was absolutely horrible today I've never seen him play that bad.

Mason and Townsend, not their best game but they sure are playing for the fucking club.

Subs: Why even bother.

/steam

That was just so, so bad. We seem to be getting worse. From fairly encouraging signs in pre season to this boring, flat, uninspiring, clumsy football. It wouldn't be as bad if we were picking up points but we're losing to go with it! Very worrying.

I guess the high pressing tactic has been binned then?

That was just so, so bad. We seem to be getting worse. From fairly encouraging signs in pre season to this boring, flat, uninspiring, clumsy football. It wouldn't be as bad if we were picking up points but we're losing to go with it! Very worrying.

I guess the high pressing tactic has been binned then?
Yup poch gave up we just can't play that way or any way apparently

Thought Rose gave his all too. Fazio and Kaboul though....
A-Fucking-Cruel-Nightmare-2010-movie-5.jpg

I'll always go to bat for Rose. I like him a lot. If he's anything, he's a worker. Always puts in a shift. But he's still a limited player and having that CB pairing behind him is pretty concerning.

Kaboul is just shattered. It's so sad to see a guy that talented ruined by injury but as Spurs fans we're very familiar with it. As for Fazio, he looks like taller Dawson. Another example of us trying to take the cheap way out in the transfer market.

We badly need a strong centre half in January and a 20 a season striker. Could do a lot worse than Wilfried Bony, and I'm sure it wouldn't take long or even too much money to find a centre half better than Kaboul and Fazio

Exactly. Obviously we've lost our better players but Mason and Kane are the only ones out there who look like they haven't anything in them. Dembele, Lamela, Adebayor were brutal when they came Capoue has lost the plot. So unfair to pick those two as problems, they are all we've got going for us at the moment besides Lloris.
Just a shame you've come to the UK just in time to see us as bad as we have been in the last 6 years. Apologies.
:adebaehug:

My tickets came yesterday for the Palace game on 6th December, my first Spurs game. Is it bad I'm still excited? Never mind a pre match pint, a pre match full on session will be in order if we don't improve

Just a shame you've come to the UK just in time to see us as bad as we have been in the last 6 years. Apologies.
:adebaehug:

It's not really about wins and losses though. Just knowing that I can hop on the underground and be at White Hart Lane in half an hour is such an incredible feeling. There's something reassuring about knowing it's there, I haven't been anywhere as close to as bothered about bad results as I was when I was in America. It's odd.

Plus, the 1882 nights make up for all the other bullshit. :adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom