Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like your podcasting - bring Ricky back
If you're going to make a match thread, approach it with some conviction. Make us believe. Fill us all with false hope.

If we lose, this is all on you. Do you want that on your conscience?

Have another try. You're better than this. I know it. I believe in you.

Yeh should be Tottenham best team in the world Hotspurs vs Charlie Adam Cunt Team thread. Get it right Eriksen-sen-sen we want false hope and thrills followed by crushing lows and melts like a man coming down from a cocaine binge.

Doing this we have no expectation and if we win I don't think people on this forum can handle the high it might give, what if Yorkshire Spurs jumps out of his window thinking he can fly, want that on your conscience?

[formation=4231, Lloris, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Mason, Stambouli, Chadli, Soldado, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Lamela can be our Kane for this game, impact sub if needed, Ade can go and take a 90 min shit.

Random question:

Is / will Bentaleb be classed as homegrown?

Yes. Been here since he was 17.

"A Home Grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21)."

"A Home Grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21)."

Great news. Adds to his importance.

I keep forgetting the lad is 19!

Great news. Adds to his importance.

I keep forgetting the lad is 19!

Yeah it's insane. When he came in he looked so poised at such a young age. He's come off the boil a bit now but he still looks quality in our cup games. He has so much more room and time for improvement. It's exciting.

He hasn't been registered with us for 3 years - only signed in 2012

Next season he would be

He hasn't been registered with us for 3 years - only signed in 2012

He doesn't count at the moment as you can't count as a homegrown until after 21 because players don't need to be registered until after 21. So when he comes of age and has to be registered, he will be a homegrown player. Same is true of Harry Kane who is too young to be registered as well.

Back
Top Bottom