Past or present which Tottenham player would you like to have a pint with.....?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stevie, of course; the lovely Daveed, because he's still worth it (and he can bring the champagne from his own vinyard); Erik Thorsvedt, just because I really liked him.

Gary Mabbutt. He’s just a near perfect decent bloke. Would love to talk about the 80s and 90s, the period I grew up and fell in love with the lilywhite shirt.

Should add, going for a drink with Gazza would be fucking depressing. I will remember him on the pitch, especially 1989-1991. Two seasons where he was an utter genius in our shirt.

As a kid Ginola was my hero. I went on a tottenham football camp when i was like 9. I have a picture holding the worthington cup. Anyway i was being bullied by the other kids and one our midfield players at the time came over and read them the riot act. I cant remember who. Early 2000s if anyone can help. Made my day.

Have been in a lucky position to meet and have a pint with a fair number of ex Tottenham players, I really enjoyed meeting Ossie. He was a funny and intelligent guy. Micky Hazard is class - very friendly. Steve Perryman a bit guarded and a bit grumpy (well seemed to be)

I’ve always wanted to meet Paul Stewart, that seems a bit loaded nowadays, but he was always a special player to me when I first started going Spurs on a regular basis.

Met and had a drink with Graham Roberts when he was player/manager of a lower league side (can't remember which one) when they played Hayes Town my (my home town club). Top guy, very down to earth, was having a laugh with Hayes fans who were singing "who ate all the pie"

Back
Top Bottom