PAOK Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Charlie not good enough.

Peanut not good enough.

Officiating not good enough.

Those cheating time wasting bastards did a number on us.

Plus I was stuck in traffic at Brent Cross for fucking ages so had to go straight in the ground without the usual B&H pint.

3 and a half hour trip home now in the pissing rain.

Triffic :harryblow:

Although experience counts for a lot, having corluka, bassong, Gallas and Pienaar coming in to that team with hardly any real competitive game time was too much. Bale and Walker should have been on at half time.

Rose didn't look great and Livermore needed to boss the midfield more.

Modric was by far our best player, though Lennon had a pretty ok game. Falque looked ok when he came on.

Do we go and stuff shamrock or not bother?

I'd rather we lost tonight than on Saturday

Back and not bothered.

One thing bothered me though, a greek man who was just sitting not singing or anything but taking photos and videos enjoying his day out got pushed nearly full over by two idiots from another row when we scored the second which didn't count and then went yesss in his face. Bunch of wankers.

Modric ran the show tonight. Everyone else was pretty much a bit of a let down.

Send Pav & JD out to Shamrock with the kids, VDV will be fit and take JD's place in the league team by then anyway.

WilsonJet said:
AberdeenYid said:
WilsonJet said:
Just so I'm clear - what are you saying, exactly?
Me?

Not interested in reality right now. Just want to bitch and moan.

:gomes: Ay! No otra vez!!!
A very fair point my good man.

I'd normally care more, but smacked out of my tits on painkillers, so frankly can't find it within myself to give a shit that we got beat.

eggsoakley said:
Back and not bothered.

One thing bothered me though, a greek man who was just sitting not singing or anything but taking photos and videos enjoying his day out got pushed nearly full over by two idiots from another row when we scored the second which didn't count and then went yesss in his face. Bunch of wankers.

That's not cool. Some people are just cunts.

A couple guys in front of us would not shut the fuck up about how everyone in the Park Lane was standing up. Must have been a little bit too much exercise for the fat bastards...

I'm fairly certain I'm a better footballer than Harry Kane.

Windy, please tell me he's better than what he's shown in the EL?

Only saw the second half, so it's hard for me to be upset at individual performances.

I would have understood if the ref had stopped play after Defoe's crunching slide in on that one guy, but to let the play continue, and then disallow a goal? Doesn't quite make sense to me.

ah well fuck it we never really took it to seriously anyway, still woulda been nice to get inta the knockouts though

can't fuckn believe I missed the game we looked like we had a pretty good line up out there too

fuck it we need to keep the pressure up at the top of the league and we're good, finish above the 2 scums and I'd be over the moon

What really got on my tits last night, and I'm just as guilty of it as I sit in the park lane, was the fact that when we were 2-0 down we didn't get behind the team and sing our hearts out and show our support. Fair do's the PAOK supports they were in full song last night and showed us what it means to really create some atmosphere.

As for the game I'm still a little pissed off. I mean even though we can now concentrate on the league I would of at least liked us to get to the last 32, if anything for the young un's to carry on getting that much needed experience.

To back T's comments please tell us windy that Kane can perform a lot better than he has done? for the time being I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of his age but I thought he was pretty dog shit last night.

Suprised the stick Kane is getting only 18 and there were far more experienced players in that team who were well below par... Gallas, Bassong, Charlie, pienaar, Defoe. They should be setting the standard for Kane! Him and Defoe had hardly any service and the midfield didn't create nearly enuff chances wiv the possession we had! Felt like playing a mid table team over the past few years (wolves/Wigan/stoke etc) there keeper was hardly tested

Back
Top Bottom