PAOK Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Predictions and Starting 11. Going for a 3-0 win. 1-0 at half time, then they will put pressure on us and were eventually score the next 2 goals late on.

[formation=4-4-2 GK=Cudicini D=Townsend Gallas Bassong Walker DM= M=Pienaar Livermore Carroll Gio AM= S=Kane Pav]Would think Defoe will be on the bench along with Sandro if things go tits up[/formation]

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/travel/ ... aok-281111

PROPOSED UNION STRIKE ACTION – NOVEMBER 30, 2011

Please be aware that there is a planned day of public sector strike action scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 30.

As things currently stand we have been advised that London Underground and overground services should not be affected.

However, we recommend that any supporters attending our Europa League group game against PAOK FC that day, kick-off 8.05pm, should check http://www.tfl.gov.uk for the latest updates before they travel and to leave extra time in case of services being affected.

We will provide a further update prior to the PAOK game should we receive any further information.

Do people want to see us risk first team players in this competition? Would hate for the Europa league to get in the way of our main goal this season.

I'd also like to see a lineup like Sadlers above

GinolaGazza said:
Do people want to see us risk first team players in this competition? Would hate for the Europa league to get in the way of our main goal this season.

I'd also like to see a lineup like Sadlers above

I was wondering about this. There are only two games left & we're in 3rd on GD. Are we going to start playing a stronger team to secure the knock out stage? Just a couple of adjustments from previous games with stronger players would help loads - they don't even need to be from our startling XI. Sandro, Gallas, Defoe, Livermore, Pienaar, etc.

no. Redknapp will play a similar team to the one he's played so far. The EL is not a priority and if we do out then so be it. If we into the knock out stages (which we should) the same non first team will be played.

The only thing that matters to the board and therefore the team is a top4 finish. Anything after that (FA Cup) is a bonus.

Agree with Saddlers above apart from Walker could really do with a rest, hope he doesn't play.

Also has Mason been registered on the B list? If so would be good to see him get half and an hour.

That team should be plenty good enough to win.

I can't see Walker starting, they were poor team when we drew away. I can us dictating this.

I'll be going as it's on the cup scheme again. Easy cheap loyalty points.

2-0 and fucking freezing cold. Bring gloves. x

drwinston001 said:
no. Redknapp will play a similar team to the one he's played so far. The EL is not a priority and if we do out then so be it. If we into the knock out stages (which we should) the same non first team will be played.

The only thing that matters to the board and therefore the team is a top4 finish. Anything after that (FA Cup) is a bonus.

Whilst I can completely understand this stance I don't know if I agree with it. For me football is all about winning stuff. And given the fact that traditionally we have been a cup winning side I like to see us take every competition seriously.

However, given our success in the league this season and the position we currently find ourselves in we have a very good chance of doing something special so I'm in two minds about the whole thing.

Europa league success or top 4? If you had asked me that question a few months ago I probably would have said Europa league to be honest, but considering we're now looking like we might be in contention for giving the title a shot I think I'm going to change my mind and say concentrate on the league and fuck off the Europa.

I say that but thinking about it we need to stay in the Europa if anything for the yoot dem and fringe first teamers. Then if we get to the last 8 we can throw some of the big fish into the team.

Perfect scenario yoot dem win the Europa league, first team win the Prem. Or am I just dreaming?

don't get me wrong. I'm a trophy first supporter, that's just the stance taken by the club and I was just answering the question that was posed.

As well as the team has done in the last 3 years when looking back in 20 years time if we don't win a trophy it won't mean a jot.

Just like those cunts down seven sisters road. Top 4 every season means fuck all if you don't actually win anything.

If this current squad is the best we've had in years they need to win something to really go down in the history books.

Anyway back on thread, I can see Harry playing a mix of the yoot dem and some more experienced players like gallas etc and we'll win 3-1 COYFS!!!!

Just had a look to see if there are any tix left for this and it says they have decided to close purchases early for the safety of fans.....they expecting some pwopa nawty geezerz?

Looking at the Europa vs League issue, I don't really get why we can't mix players like Sandro, Pienaar, and Gallas in with the bare yoots.

With players like that, they need to be getting game time, and they will give us a good chance in Europe as well as at home. Yeah they still need to be fit to be on the bench in domestic games, but what better way to get match fit than the odd game in the EL.

Back
Top Bottom