Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one who is not that upset about what happened? Of course I would have preferred a Spurs win, but under the circumstances, I'd much rather throw that squad out there and look at the long term health of the players (i.e Sonny and Eriksen) for the rest of the season. Sure we can complain that a lack of signings have hurt, but in what universe would signings have prepared us for what happened to the squad?

On a side note... I find it disgusting that certain websites characterize what's happening with the scum as and "injury crisis," but no mention of Spurs.

Probably because we only have 3 players out injured, whereas they have 6.

But yes, it's silly.

Two players in our whole squad have been injury-free all season and they are Alderweireld and KWP.

Ok so at this moment in time

Who’s in a better position in this point of the season Chelsea or us

If your honest you would say Chelsea

Fantastic post mate and I'm sure most of us share your pain and frustration .

As a supporter who's actually coughed up and made the financial and emotional commitment to attend 3 away games in a week i think your views carry far more clout than mine and anyone else who's spent the afternoon arguing and squabbling from the comfort of their living rooms.

You deserve better and you deserve our respect.

Top man and a top Yid.

Coys
If there is a more sycophantic poster on this forum, I haven't seen them.

Nor me, that's why I asked.
But I thought the main benefit of having a multi, multi billionaire owner was that they put money into the club, not take it out.
That's why I thought it was a more pertinent question .
Well, it isn't. Because the post I was responding to was to someone who said Joe Lewis has been syphoning money out of the club. I'm asking how much he's taken.

Fantastic post mate and I'm sure most of us share your pain and frustration .

As a supporter who's actually coughed up and made the financial and emotional commitment to attend 3 away games in a week i think your views carry far more clout than mine and anyone else who's spent the afternoon arguing and squabbling from the comfort of their living rooms.

You deserve better and you deserve our respect.

Top man and a top Yid.

Coys

I also went to all 3 away games this week - I doubt that the above will be true if I say something you disagree with though.

Ok so at this moment in time

Who’s in a better position in this point of the season Chelsea or us

If your honest you would say Chelsea
Seems a pretty pointless question.
If they lose away at Bournemouth in the week they could be level on points with United and Woolwich by the weekend. They could draw United away tomorrow evening, or City away.
You don't know who has had a better season until it ends.

I also went to all 3 away games this week - I doubt that the above will be true if I say something you disagree with though.
giphy.gif

Seems a pretty pointless question.
If they lose away at Bournemouth in the week they could be level on points with United and Woolwich by the weekend. They could draw United away tomorrow evening, or City away.
You don't know who has had a better season until it ends.

And if we lose to Watford and they win?

Also the stadium stuff is all bullshit, why didn’t instead of building a stadium we didn’t use massive amounts of money to push forward and be like Liverpool buy players for 50-70 million pay player 150k plus

Here we go again... Fucking Liverpool!

It’s just crazy few years time we gonna have a great stadium and be playing in uefa cup

...Or maybe despite your melting, we finish top 4 again?

Only recently Chelsea started sorting out there stadium plans but bore that they made a priority of winning trophies and winning the league and being a force

Bollocks... They were faced with up to 4 years at Wembley and their owner finding himself in exile.

Why didn’t we go that route, basically it’s all greed bigger stadium for there own gain, all you freaks on about don’t care about winning da cup or league cup watch this bite you in the face a few years time we be back in uefa and winning fuck all

Yeh, well come back and gloat IF any of your doom-ridden predictions come true. Until then... :avbfu:

Let me see for next season

Man City will improve
Liverpool will improve
Chelsea will improve
Woolwich will improve
Man Utd will improve

Tottenham mmmmmm will we improve ??

See us going backwards

....How the fuck can you have the gaul make that assumption? This week of all weeks, when they've just declared themselves skint and a "loan-only" zone? ....Woolich are on the up but we're going backwards?

(The remainder was just rambling bollocks.....)

Back
Top Bottom