Our Support was shit today

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the support from our fans is often as important to me as the actual result.

For a very long time, that was the one and only thing we could be proud of in a NLD.

Gooner: We won, your shit.
Me: Our fans outsang your cunt mob and we have 10X better support.

Now its completely up in the air. Shame what a few years of CL/Success has done to us.

was thinking exactly the same thing. I guarantee if our fans were bouncing up and down all 90 minutes the satisfaction the scum fans would be feeling right now would be much, much less. Doesn't matter whats happening on the pitch, beat the scum off it ffs

cunts who dont go, moaning about long suffering cunts who loyally support the team through thick and thin. you really could not make this up. but, of course, im the bad guy here.

cunts who dont go, moaning about long suffering cunts who loyally support the team through thick and thin. you really could not make this up. but, of course, im the bad guy here.

I used to be of the same opinion mate. Prior to the Jol years it was easy enough to get a ST. There is no excuse really but something has to be done.

Cheer up boys, regardless of our support, they are still cunts.

Even though scum don't fill their ground every week, it seems as though they really relish the NLD these days whilst our fans seem to think we've overtaken them on the pitch. Even if we were top of the league there's no excuse for being so quiet against them.

Mid to late thirties, why?

Just the tone of your posts is 'old and miserable' sometimes

the support today was reflective of the last few seasons.........i.e. we actually thought we should win.......it's much easier to sing and shout recklessly if your expectation is you are going to get thrashed.

there's nothing more to it imo.....no moaning session or 1882 event is going to change the fact that we now expect to win more games than we lose.

Just the tone of your posts is 'old and miserable' sometimes

the support today was reflective of the last few seasons.........i.e. we actually thought we should win.......it's much easier to sing and shout recklessly if your expectation is you are going to get thrashed.

there's nothing more to it imo.....no moaning session or 1882 event is going to change the fact that we now expect to win more games than we lose.

Sorry mate but that is bollocks and just because I don't buy into the happy happy joy joy on here doesn't make me old a miserable. I'm a realist mate, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom