Our Support was shit today

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been to one NLD at the Emirates. Atmosphere was fucking terrible. Spurs fans love to give it the big one about 'best away support in England', when the atmosphere at tons of games has been shit.

Never been to a NLD away but I've gotta be honest, you can rarely hear our fans singing on tv, almost like we're scared. We just let them sing whatever shit they like about us and just stand there shyly without responding.

A few Woolwich mates of mine who were at the game also said they were surprised at our support today saying its usually much,much better.

Never been to a NLD away but I've gotta be honest, you can rarely hear our fans singing on tv, almost like we're scared. We just let them sing whatever shit they like about us and just stand there shyly without responding.

We're good up north..I'm beginning to think all our singers are northern.

Our high lp mob are generally old and miserable....but I guess that's from years of following Spurs.

We're good up north..I'm beginning to think all our singers are northern.

Our high lp mob are generally old and miserable....but I guess that's from years of following Spurs.

I was next to a row of teenage kids, not a peep from them, nothing. Can only assume It's more Tarquinius getting a better ticket allocation from their lounge/corp. box memberships.

I was next to a row of teenage kids, not a peep from them, nothing. Can only assume It's more Tarquinius getting a better ticket allocation from their lounge/corp. box memberships.

Shameful scenes mate. I come out of the station with a mob of spurs, just me and a mate. This other group starts giving it large, all the Wenger songs etc...must have been ten of them.

Four big gooners come over telling them to shut up and fuck off. They didn't even peep, just melted.

They were all up for it today we were feeble.

Last edited:
Load of chino wearing tarquin bastards get tickets through that Thomas Cook VIP shit, had four of them sat in front of me for Chelsea, asked the steward to make us calm down..

gutting hearing this. call me mad but the support from our fans is often as important to me as the actual result. don't understand the reasoning behind paying £62 quid at our biggest rivals and being dead silent all game. thank god for 1882

Back
Top Bottom