Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure they'll win a trophy by getting to the QF mate :ledley:

But if you’re cheering them to get further in the tournament then you are cheering that potential outcome.

If you want them to win in the round of 16 for the coefficient and surely them winning in later round is even better for the coefficient if you go down that line, where does it stop?

But if you’re cheering them to get further in the tournament then you are cheering that potential outcome.

If you want them to win in the round of 16 for the coefficient and surely them winning in later round is even better for the coefficient if you go down that line, where does it stop?

No because their match with Freiberg would go a long way to give either country points as England and virtually tied 2nd place with Germany.

Yep. Gooners are loving levy & enic keeping us in our place. We are a joke to clubs in terms of the empty trophy cabinet.
I getting not having a strong opinion either way. But really wanting owners who are known for their lack of silverware is puzzling.
I also distinctly remember old Billy Bob saying he wasn't even bothered about winning,.... just play good football each week and he's a 'happy bunny '

I mean, come on....what kind of Spurs fan would even think like that?

The problem is there really aren’t many good teams about. Normally this Woolwich team & manager would be nowhere near good enough for CL or title. But now it’s teams like inter getting to the final. They beat city & Liverpool & not sure who is that good in Europe. Maybe Madrid but don’t think they are amazing & rely on a few individuals to get by. PSG & Bayern a mess. It’s hard to call for any team in this comp. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Woolwich go out next round or get to the final. Like most teams left.
I think this can only hinder there title fight so that’s the only silver lining with them going through.
I hope going far on 2 fronts means they stretch themselves too thin & fall apart towards the end. 🙏
Teams like Inter? Inter are one of the best sides in Europe at the moment. That Serie A that we have found many talents on and is the best performing league in Europe at the moment? Yeah Inter is dominating it, even more so than what Napoli did last year. Last season they were nowhere near as good as this season, and they only lost the Champions League Final because Lautaro decided to be a selfish twat.

Teams like Inter? Inter are one of the best sides in Europe at the moment. That Serie A that we have found many talents on and is the best performing league in Europe at the moment? Yeah Inter is dominating it, even more so than what Napoli did last year. Last season they were nowhere near as good as this season, and they only lost the Champions League Final because Lautaro decided to be a selfish twat.

Yeah agreed, Inter one of the best teams left in the tournament, hope they get past Atletico.

Arghhh

Just seen there two crappy Friendly international matches after our next game.

FFS

I used to love all England games, but no one seems to try in friendlies anymore and if it becomes half decent, the fifteen subs at half time makes it shite again.

Back
Top Bottom