Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arghhh

Just seen there two crappy Friendly international matches after our next game.

FFS

I used to love all England games, but no one seems to try in friendlies anymore and if it becomes half decent, the fifteen subs at half time makes it shite again.
At least it gives VDV some recovery time regarding his recent injury.

Has he done any career rescue out there or this a one off?

Not sure, this is the first game of theirs I’ve watched for a while. Saw highlights of their game at the weekend and he scored a good goal.

He’s started this game really well.

I wouldn’t have minded us taking a 6 month loan punt on him n January as an alternative to the loan punt we made on Werner.

When his head’s in the right place he’s got exactly the type of skill set we could use at times.

Bournemouth have had their moments this season but sacking O’Neill so they could hire some Spanish hipster’s fave doesn’t look like it has improved them much.

Nice move by Inter leading to a beauty of a team goal...striker goes near post and Dimarco fills the space for the goal...

edit: Atleti answer...Greethman

Back
Top Bottom