OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LISTEN TO THE FUCKING FANS!! 80% don't want you, don't want ANY of this fucking shit! Spurred ON failed because of it! You are so fucking desperate to do it it's blinding you from the MAJORITY of the fanbase, all the evidence is there, but you choose to ignore it and hang on to the 20% as some type of proof.

Fuck off trying to defend your relationship with William Hill, and the access it gives you as some kind of justification, give the money to Tottenham Foundation, bet you don't. As long as you pocket the cash I will call you out for it, deal with it.

You might be a nice bloke, as well as your family, I don't know you or your family so I can't make that judgement. What I can do is look at your videos you put out and judge you based on how you come across, here is my feedback I have for you, THEY ARE SHIT, you (or your brother) come across as tit's. Deal with that. But the biggest problem the 80% of Spurs fans have with you and any other channel is how you represent the club and more importantly you become the benchmark of how other fans judge us, here is a little taster, took me 30 seconds to find this, there is a lot more out there.

First of all 80% don't want fan cams which we're not doing.

Second of all that wasn't us who made the poll and third of all this is the only site where we've had a majority negative response.

We will keep doing what we're doing as we've been getting a lot of good feedback and it's what we enjoy doing. With regards to the West Ham video, we appreciate we make mistakes as does everyone but we can only learn from them to make the channel better.

And not that it's any of your business but the William Hill money goes straight back into Spurs and nowhere near enough to make a living off. We both have other jobs.

Well this is going well.
Your Vlog (or whatever the fucksticks you call these things) isn't for me simyid
It looks cheap & amateurish. It seems you've taken that Woolwich creation as your template but thrown in your grandad for the novelty. If, as Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 says you have only 20% positive support, then surely you realise that Spurs fans aren't really behind your venture? If you are happy for the 3 of you to be a laughing stock within the footballing fan world (see Robbie & co) then I'm sure you're thick skinned enough to take the flak which will come your way on here. Arsefan TV are happy to make car crash telly for the masses at the expense of their club. And their set up is a million times more professional than yours.

We created this thread to get feedback correct, we didnt only post here but in other places, we got a lot of positive feedback and some negative feedback. We don't do fan cams and have never said we will!! We Vlog ourselves at games and post it on youtube. we partnered with with William Hill as they our the betting Partners with Spurs and they have access to players and events we otherwise wouldn't have access to, Imagine being a Spurs fan and getting to meet and Interview Micky Hazard, Gary Lineker and Les Ferdinand? it is an absolute dream for us, why shouldn't we want to do it! we do this part-time i have a full-time job but this is my passion, I love Spurs and if i can make a career talking about the Club i love, meeting my heroes and making videos with my grandpa and brother, then i don't get what the big deal is. I know we can't please everyone but that goes for every walk of life so we will just have to live with it. Final point as well, the majority of the feedback we get on youtube and facebook is very positive and a lot of people do enjoy our videos so just to lump a poll about another channel with us i think is unfair.
You seem to spend a long time filming your boat and fuck all else. Why the selfie stick fella if your making a vid about Spurs ?

we partnered with with William Hill as they our the betting Partners with Spurs and they have access to players and events we otherwise wouldn't have access to, Imagine being a Spurs fan and getting to meet and Interview Micky Hazard

Imagine. S4E41 – Micky Hazard speaks – The Fighting Cock

Now imagine doing it organically, and from exposure slowly built up from steadily gaining the respect of the fan base over 7+ years. Rather than using the backing of a morally questionable business who has nothing more than a commercial interest in anything you do.

Look, i'm not knocking people who are prepared to put in the genuine effort it takes to produce content about something they are passionate about. I complain frequently about the people on here who moan incessantly about how the club is run but arent prepared to do anything pro-active about it.

BUT, you have to appreciate that this is a massively divisive subject. People support the club in very different ways but fan channels are viewed very poorly by a good proportion of supporters for a number of reasons:

A. The motives of those involved can be questionable (i.e.commercial / self indulgence over "doing it for the love").
B. They can expose the more extreme opinions of the supporter base which gives rival supporters ammunition and can reinforce damaging narratives.
C. The market is already ridiculously saturated as it is and it's not as if we struggle for original content anymore. Either from the club or independently.

Personally, i'm fairly confident that due to the difference in our basic make up as supporters even the worse we can offer will never be as embarrassing as that daily shit shower on AFTV.

BUT, i just don't see the need for it. As a form of media it's just so one way. If i want to engage with other supporters about Spurs then i'll do it on here where there is the possibility of an actual "discussion".
Or, (shock!) i'll go to the game myself, with my phone left in my pocket.

Second of all that wasn't us who made the poll and third of all this is the only site where we've had a majority negative response.

We will keep doing what we're doing as we've been getting a lot of good feedback and it's what we enjoy doing. With regards to the West Ham video, we appreciate we make mistakes as does everyone but we can only learn from them to make the channel better.

And not that it's any of your business but the William Hill money goes straight back into Spurs and nowhere near enough to make a living off. We both have other jobs.
Defensive, as all your post are. Have you not seen the comments you have received on here? You clearly state your intentions is to make a living from it, you said it's your dream.

I've absolutely no issue with people making a living from Spurs, we have some fantastic bloggers who do just that, along with one or two absolute shit ones that do, no problem with that. The thing is these bloggers (and this site) require good honest copy for them to earn money, that requires talent, be that talent to wind up and provoke or talent to write good analysis or even have their articles turned into almost poetry, all of them have talent. You don't, you just come across as dicks and as a result will get slated for it.

Go on, show some bottle, do a poll and get the feedback from the fans.

Stop begging to be liked.

Completely Untrue, we have never deleted any comments from our youtube, most of the comments are just positive, if you want to see negative comments, our West ham Vlog from last season is full of them, that is because that was a bad video and we accept that, but we are new and learning so we will makes mistakes but we learn from them.
Even if that's true, is it not clear to you that there is a huge amount of opposition to what you're trying to do?

Let's be honest, this is not about the club, It's about you guys exploiting the fans and looking for as much clock revenue as possible. You want to jump on the Arse TV bandwagon, just like the other channel that 80% of fans said they didn't want, and you don't care if you make the fans or the club look stupid in the process. I was originally prepared to think that you were just making an innocent mistake and meant well. But you've been clearly told now what most fans think and you're sticking you finger up and them and carrying on regardless. That's where the cunt element comes in.

You guys are embarrassing the club. Now when I'm mugging off my gooner mates about their bullshit Arse tv they can point me directly to you absolute melts. If your going to whip out your Iphone at a game at least film the crowd singing as this actually provides something for the fans who cant make it to the game, get over yourselves nobody wants to see your ugly mugs celebrating a goal.

Even if that's true, is it not clear to you that there is a huge amount of opposition to what you're trying to do?

Let's be honest, this is not about the club, It's about you guys exploiting the fans and looking for as much clock revenue as possible. You want to jump on the Arse TV bandwagon, just like the other channel that 80% of fans said they didn't want, and you don't care if you make the fans or the club look stupid in the process. I was originally prepared to think that you were just making an innocent mistake and meant well. But you've been clearly told now what most fans think and you're sticking you finger up and them and carrying on regardless. That's where the cunt element comes in.

"Even if that's true, is it not clear to you that there is a huge amount of opposition to what you're trying to do?"
it is true and you claiming otherwise is just pure slander. It is clear there is a huge amount of opposition to fan cams, not to our channel.

"It's about you guys exploiting the fans"

Please show me evidence of us "exploiting the fans"

"But you've been clearly told now what most fans think and you're sticking you finger up and them and carrying on regardless. That's where the cunt element comes in"

I'm sorry but a few comments on this forum and a poll from another channel about fan cams, which we don't do, is not indicative of "what most fans think". I can point to the comments on youtube and facebook of people who really enjoy our content and want more. Why are we being cunts for making videos talking about Spurs and vloging ourselves and our Grandpa at games?

Fan TV is aids, not welcome in any form. You're asking for trouble as THFC fans are not like the latte drinking, salmon chino wearing tarquins down the road who tolerate and fuel it to the joke it's become.

Unless you do what your planning behind closed doors any selfie stick in game usage or after interviews are likely to be met with aggression from our fans.

You seem like good guys but best not put yourselves in the cross hairs of our core support.

"Even if that's true, is it not clear to you that there is a huge amount of opposition to what you're trying to do?"
it is true and you claiming otherwise is just pure slander. It is clear there is a huge amount of opposition to fan cams, not to our channel.
Slander? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Get over yourself. What ya gonna do, sue me? You wouldn't get very far.

If you think there is no opposition, why is this thread chock full of opposition? Is there some sort of conspiracy at this board that I am unaware of?

"It's about you guys exploiting the fans"
Please show me evidence of us "exploiting the fans"
Are you telling me you have no intention of interviewing fans after home games? That this channel will only ever be you two babbling away? I'm not sure I believe you. You're already going for celeb interviews and trying to interview opposition fans.

Slander? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Get over yourself. What ya gonna do, sue me? You wouldn't get very far.

If you think there is no opposition, why is this thread chock full of opposition? Is there some sort of conspiracy at this board that I am unaware of?

Are you telling me you have no intention of interviewing fans after home games? That this channel will only ever be you two babbling away? I'm not sure I believe you. You're already going for celeb interviews and trying to interview opposition fans.

"Slander? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Get over yourself. What ya gonna do, sue me? You wouldn't get very far."

no that is just the definition of what you are doing, lying about us to discredit us.

"If you think there is no opposition, why is this thread chock full of opposition? Is there some sort of conspiracy at this board that I am unaware of?"

never said there is no opposition, but this forum is the only one that gives us majority negative feedback and we try to take that feedback on board and learn from it.

"Are you telling me you have no intention of interviewing fans after home games? That this channel will only ever be you two babbling away? I'm not sure I believe you. You're already going for celeb interviews and trying to interview opposition fans."

I am telling you that it is My grandpa, my brother and I, we have no intention of starting fan cams. I don't see whats wrong with having a chat with opposition fans as it gets their perspective. We had the opportunity to Interview Gary Lineker, Les Ferdinand and Micky Hazard, it was a dream come true to meet these guys and hope there is more of those to come.

simyid You & your brother are probably decent kids & decent Yids but to an old cunt like me this 'fan cam' & 'fan TV' epidemic is just one more nail in the coffin of the match going experience. Why fans cant just go to the game & enjoy it with their mates rather than having to film themselves enjoying it (or otherwise) for the world to see is beyond me.

I'm too busy being a lunatic after we have scored or won a game to even think about getting my phone out.

There is an element of our support (me included) that will take exception to ending up on one of your Vlogs (?).

Well, they've come on to ask our opinion and they have certainly got it. Would be interested to see a response to my previous post but probably best for all involved if they moved on now.

Back
Top Bottom