OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So this lot did a poll on Twitter recently

4.5k votes and 80% of fans told them what they thought, an absolute landslide of disapproval. Glad to see they listen to the fans, their response was to ignore carry on regardless. Maybe it's because they have no choice as they might piss of their contractual partners William Hill. Must put the £££ ahead of their fellow fans!

Already having rival clubs filling their boots.

FUCK OFF!

Last edited:

4.5k votes and 80% of fans told them what they thought, an absolute landslide of disapproval. Glad to see they listen to the fans, there response was to ignore carry on regardless. Maybe it's because they have no choice as they might piss of their contractual partners William Hill. Must put the £££ ahead of their fellow fans!

FUCK OFF!

The Fan TV that did that poll isn't the same people as the video you posted. Different channels. Those two guys are harmless, just filming their experience at Spurs games. No fan cams. So let them be, I say!

By ignoring the poll they've just shown themselves for what we thought they were - a pair of narcissistic shitgoblins. Just fuck off.

First of all, that video is from a different Spurs fan channel. Also, I don't think they're actually doing anything wrong mate to be honest, I will only have a problem if they start filming a bunch of melting Spurs fans after a game we lose in order to make some money...

The Fan TV that did that poll isn't the same people as the video you posted. Different channels. Those two guys are harmless, just filming their experience at Spurs games. No fan cams. So let them be, I say!
But why are they putting this shit online? Can't they enjoy a game without this kind of preening bullshit?

Fuck me, they are crawling out of the woodwork from allover the place, can't keep up.

Still the same, result if you ask me. Total embarrassment, rival fans filling their boots.

The chubby guy who has the funny voice and puts out some cringeworthy vlogs, I don't mind, as I think he is completely genuine. He has come under stick for rival fans but he comes across a passionate fan, all be it very cringe. But he doesn't earn money from his videos like these pricks.

But why are they putting this shit online? Can't they enjoy a game without this kind of preening bullshit.

People like you and I may not enjoying doing that kind of thing, but there are plenty of people who do... As much as we cringe watching those kind of match day vlogs, if it's what they want to do then we have to respect that?

People like you and I may not enjoying doing that kind of thing, but there are plenty of people who do... As much as we cringe watching those kind of match day vlogs, if it's what they want to do then we have to respect that?

I certainly don't have to respect it, but I suppose I'm obliged to tolerate it.

Don't care which channel is which. They're all wankers trying to jump on the bandwagon, make a buck from social media and they don't care if they make fools out of their club's fans in the process.

Tossers of the highest order.

Don't care which channel is which. They're all wankers trying to jump on the bandwagon, make a buck from social media and they don't care if they make fools out of their club's fans in the process.

Tossers of the highest order.
Despite me mixing up the channels, for me its the same. At Tottenham there is an overwhelming majority of fans don't want them (the 80% who hated for the other channel would also vote this one off). In fact this thread was created by these dicks trying to promote the channel, the response wasn't favourable but still they go ahead with it, with the sole interests to feather their own nests.

Despite me mixing up the channels, for me its the same. At Tottenham there is an overwhelming majority of fans don't want them (the 80% who hated for the other channel would also vote this one off). In fact this thread was created by these dicks trying to promote the channel, the response wasn't favourable but still they go ahead with it, with the sole interests to feather their own nests.
Yeah, worse still I just visited their page and looked at that video's comments. All positive. Know what that means? They're controlling the discourse and deleting negative remarks. Even Arse TV doesn't do that. They're cunts.

4.5k votes and 80% of fans told them what they thought, an absolute landslide of disapproval. Glad to see they listen to the fans, their response was to ignore carry on regardless. Maybe it's because they have no choice as they might piss of their contractual partners William Hill. Must put the £££ ahead of their fellow fans!

FUCK OFF!

Apparantly that Hotspur fan tv are planning on starting fan cams for the chavs match
So completely ignoring the verdict of their poll , absolute wankers

Not understanding the negativity about this.

If people want to publicise their experiences, good on them. There are plenty that will watch (I follow one guy). If you don't like it, don't watch, simple as that.

You wouldn't think it was a fellow Spurs fan by the shit you lot have given him so far.

Back
Top Bottom