OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright. Where's the real Maureen and who the feck are you?

Nice post.
Well I normally call it how I see it and yday you couldn’t really fault his performance. Also every player misses chances even Kane. I think richi had a difficult chance from the left which went just over. No one can say his missed a sitter there and give him grief.
At the end of the day we paid £60M for and when we see the return so far it’s not great then peoples opinions are swayed by that like mine. However his a spurs player and if he bangs in 20 goals this season and we get CL spot no one is gonna complain. When they are shit we call it exactly that and it basically gives our opinion of him further legitimacy. However if does well then that is a bonus.

It was naughty mate, it ticks every box for serious foul play. He could have done serious damage whether it was high or not.

I hope we never see him lose his aggression, but he needs to be a lot smarter in how he applies it.
Thing is there was no need for that aggression in that instance. The guy was on the floor and I think we already won the ball. Yes there are times to go in hard and stand your ground. However just recklessly diving in is not clever and not good for the team if you get sent off.

Thing is there was no need for that aggression in that instance. The guy was on the floor and I think we already won the ball. Yes there are times to go in hard and stand your ground. However just recklessly diving in is not clever and not good for the team if you get sent off.
The whole fucking game was done and dusted by that point

hes a fucking liability some of the time

how many reds for Arg?

None.

Why?

I like mongrel defenders personally, VAR slow mo back and forths complicate defender life nowadays so the squeaky clean technical ones get the bouquets but Romero is a WC winning bad ass, I reckon his team mates love walking out next to him, even his goal celebrations are VAR worthy!

Also got to say the one eyed referee biased commentary thread that others have talked about is sucking me in, newy player followed through studs up I think he got Porro and straight up the commentator is making excuses saying he didn't mean it etc without even seeing a replay, it deserved a look for sure and the handball shout against, was it Coufal, got dismissed way too easy, Son penalty made up for it but still saw Ange gesticulating at the Ref a couple times which was unusual maybe its getting up to his back teeth as well.

I like mongrel defenders personally, VAR slow mo back and forths complicate defender life nowadays so the squeaky clean technical ones get the bouquets but Romero is a WC winning bad ass, I reckon his team mates love walking out next to him, even his goal celebrations are VAR worthy!

Also got to say the one eyed referee biased commentary thread that others have talked about is sucking me in, newy player followed through studs up I think he got Porro and straight up the commentator is making excuses saying he didn't mean it etc without even seeing a replay, it deserved a look for sure and the handball shout against, was it Coufal, got dismissed way too easy, Son penalty made up for it but still saw Ange gesticulating at the Ref a couple times which was unusual maybe its getting up to his back teeth as well.
Don't forget the mugging of Pedro by Jolinton(?).

Just wanted to say that after finishing my rewatch, I thought Eddie Howe was very naive to come to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium and play his same philosophy. He should definitely have changed his philosophy to put 10 men behind the ball and tried to nick a point.

Just wanted to say that after finishing my rewatch, I thought Eddie Howe was very naive to come to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium and play his same philosophy. He should definitely have changed his philosophy to put 10 men behind the ball and tried to nick a point.

Very "unprofessional"........ Imagine what Richard Keys would say!

:dawsonlol:

Richarlison's 2nd goal was through the keepers legs too.
I love it when we take the piss.
Happy Love It GIF by NBA

Fucking Pedro Porro. Player.
I just read a reply on this post and realised that I feel pretty sorry for Royal.

He had a rotten time, was slated universally and then came back strong and was excellent for us.

In comes Porro, who doesn't do great but is picked ahead of him and then turns into (imho) an outstanding fullback, utterly replete in the Ange style.

Then there always left back. Oh wait, we have the best one in the league for our game.

That's a tough world so I can see why we get the Jack Rowell's of this world.

Still ain't picking him over Porro though. Nor at CB.

I just read a reply on this post and realised that I feel pretty sorry for Royal.

He had a rotten time, was slated universally and then came back strong and was excellent for us.

In comes Porro, who doesn't do great but is picked ahead of him and then turns into (imho) an outstanding fullback, utterly replete in the Ange style.

Then there always left back. Oh wait, we have the best one in the league for our game.

That's a tough world so I can see why we get the Jack Rowell's of this world.

Still ain't picking him over Porro though. Nor at CB.

With Europe next season (and hopefully no early cup exits) the landscape will likely look very different for him.

He's a grafter; you'd hope he can see what lies ahead.

I hate whiney bitches who give stick and can't take it themselves. He found it alright to laugh at Richie at a time when Richie was struggling mentally and physically
Deserves a thread
Bruno, Anthony, Grealish, ARTETA, Klopp to name a few.

Can't understand why you guys won't let me post pictures - It's really unfair and it's got nothing to do with me being a shit poster from a non major city but it's very hurtful and clearly a conspiracy at a high level that seeks to disrupt the families of those at out club.

With Europe next season (and hopefully no early cup exits) the landscape will likely look very different for him.

He's a grafter; you'd hope he can see what lies ahead.
I agree with all things being equal but when the International competitions come around....

You need to play. I don't doubt his application day to day in training (that wasn't the Rodwell reference (he is the extreme) but I worry that 2nd string players (in specific positions) won't stick around and this team needs to huddle.

Back
Top Bottom