OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anything. It's Hojberg giving way the ball cheaply for the Newcastle goal. Expected much more from him

My MOTM is Kulu

With January coming up. Please get rid of players and bring in who you need. If anyone wants Richardson I'll get rid of him.
Richy haters out agin. He’s injury free now, scored 2 yesterday. Let’s see how he does before the window opens, give him a chance now.

Didn't we see something different yesterday?

Looked like we attacked on the flanks with much more determination. We took on their fullbacks with pace and determination!

The games since the Chelski game we have looked hesitant, and chosen to stop and play the ball in central instead, which has made us easy to defend against.

Yesterday it was obvious to me where Ange had put the focus in on the training ground. We attacked their fullbacks all the time, and with no hesitation. We beat them 2 out of 3 times, and got crosses in. And it paid off!

It became a masterstroke to put BJ on the right instead of Deki, pace on both wings!

I hope we keep going forward like this!

Congratulations on your marvellous victory over Bayern 🥳
Star Trek Tuxedo GIF by Paramount+
= me!

I come home and said to my gouverment - we have won 5:1 against Munic!
Her answer: Full - again!

Apologies for not reading through this thread as things have been a bit hectic recently.
Anyway, still buzzing from yesterday, it's incredible the difference in my mood since Thursday night.
Loved the performance yesterday, everyone played their part in that.
However, the anxiety level did go up a tad when we went to 1-0 up :) .
Sarr was my MOTM, although Ritchie ran him close.
There's no getting away from it, we needed that win yesterday, and it was well deserved.

OK, confession time .................... when they scored, I thought that they might score another couple! :ange-facepalm:
Sarr was outstanding offers so much running in the middle

Must admit was desperate for that win.

It’s not even as though we’ve been that bad in our losses (Chelsea aside).

We’ve created chances just not put them away, then shot ourselves in the foot a few times.

Yesterday, we were outstanding. No ifs or buts.

Back
Top Bottom