OMT: Bournemouth (H), Sunday 31st December, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just buy it or something similar, put the bait in and when you hear them inside the bucket take it to a field or a neighbour that you don’t like such as the resident Gooner and set them free

They’ll thank you for it

(ps I don’t do this for a living and just noticed the Ad when I was browsing the internet looking for salvation 😉)

the exact opposite

pmsl at your prediction

you are the gift that keeps on giving
actually you absolute helmet if you looked through the thread you would see my prediction was (and I actually put money on it):

Spurs to win
Senesi, Lo Celso, Emerson to all be carded.

at least have the decency to post everything when your on your usual quest to start cyber wars by digging up old posts.

actually you absolute helmet if you looked through the thread you would see my prediction was (and I actually put money on it):

Spurs to win
Senesi, Lo Celso, Emerson to all be carded.

at least have the decency to post everything when your on your usual quest to start cyber wars by digging up old posts.
just stop posting, that way nobody will laugh at you

Its better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

just stop posting, that way nobody will laugh at you

Its better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt
I accept your apology for being wrong and starting your 30th cyber war of the year (whilst also simultaneously telling me we should ignore eachother on here btw).

The hypocrite that cried and pointed out everyone else wrongdoings for labelling Harry Winks not good enough because we were having a go at our own player..

whilst literally waiting and waiting for Johnson to play poorly in a game before posting (for the 100th time) about how bad he is (again and again and again) has spoken.

All hail King Hypocrite.

I accept your apology for being wrong and starting your 30th cyber war of the year (whilst also simultaneously telling me we should ignore eachother on here btw).

The hypocrite that cried and pointed out everyone else wrongdoings for labelling Harry Winks not good enough because we were having a go at our own player..

whilst literally waiting and waiting for Johnson to play poorly in a game before posting (for the 100th time) about how bad he is (again and again and again) has spoken.

All hail King Hypocrite.
You have almost no grasp of English comprehension.

You have almost no grasp of English comprehension.
go away and tell us how bad Johnson is again as you haven't done so in the last 20 minutes.

Also when you're drunk please direct your anger at people that have actually wronged you in real life (I say drunk because I'm almost certain you would need a bit of Dutch courage to actually do that). You gain zero points doing it over the Internet for the millionth time.

Believe me nobody is impressed with the general conclusion being "what a sad old lonely man".

go away and tell us how bad Johnson is again as you haven't done so in the last 20 minutes.

Also when you're drunk please direct your anger at people that have actually wronged you in real life (I say drunk because I'm almost certain you would need a bit of Dutch courage to actually do that). You gain zero points doing it over the Internet for the millionth time.

Believe me nobody is impressed with the general conclusion being "what a sad old lonely man".
Oh dear, is this how low you have slunk to.?

In your mind you have invented this bitter old man - well he would have to be, to see you as a bit of a joke, and then you have decided that I'm an alcoholic whose life is full of nothing but loneliness and disappointments.

Does that make you feel better, rather than taking a look at yourself and trying to work out whether it's you that's the problem?

The fact is that you post a continual stream of tosh, and it's so sadly pathetic that it's just funny to poke fun out of it.

Unlike you, I don't "hate" Spurs players, but respect them for what they achieve, and only criticise what I see as limits in their performances on a game by game basis. You however jump on any bandwagon denigrating the latest whipping boy on pretty much any level and find fault in their performances, even when they play well.
I think the expression is "fanboy"

Far from being sad and miserable, I'm both upbeat and generally good humoured, and share multiple pursuits with numerous groups of people across several leisure activities.

Sorry to piss on your chips pal, but I couldn't be happier, particularly when viewing your latest determined effort to show how wrong you can be and watch you demonstrate your ineptitude on a public forum.

lol you two need to fuck and get over this tension.
None here Murph. I hope the guy has fucking awesome evening watching our favourite football team pull it all together and show how they can really can turn the taps on.

Mostly I hope that the game offers BJ the opportunity to not let the weight of expectation burden him and that he can let rip and show us what he can do. My biggest disappointment is the Veliz isn't going to get the minutes that he needs, that injury after his goal was a real sickener.

Have a great night KD, let's hope we can find some common ground to talk to each other like fellow yids

Tired of so called "fans" giving him unwarranted bullshit each week. I don't normally contribute by posting but I go through the threads during or after watching the games and it's the same people. The bloke runs his tail off every week, is one of the proudest members of the club who clearly actually loves the team but clearly has a target on his back by some.
I can tell you, if Son was playing for any other club where he's scored 12 goals and 5 assists, a few offsides aren't gonna cause some "fans" to claim that the team is better off without him
bet he get straight back in the team.
Welcome Home GIF

Back
Top Bottom