Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy scenes.

I don't know what the hell is happening but our players are just not listening to Conte it would seem.

We are incapable of starting on the front foot against ANY opposition.

Only once we are in desperatiom mode do we go for it and invariably we get a result because yes we are playing teams that are worse than us.

Very bizarre but the Spurs go marching on somehow.

The club will drive us all to insanity.
Most of us are there already

one of us GIF

Stellini just said that the players need to show that they’re a good team for 90 minutes, so surely it’s not part of the game plan to sit back for 45 minutes?

Still can be an instruction to sit back but probably need to be a bit more braver on the ball when we actually have it.

Not quite getting the syringe emojis...

Has he had facial work...?
Or is he just on drugs??
"inject it into my veins"

Meaning, inject the sight of a sad gooner into my veins

Back
Top Bottom