Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Fantasy football version:
Hugo
Rom / Dier / Davies
Lucas / Benancur / Skipp / PEH / Gil
Kane / Son

Reality football version:
Hugo
Rom / Dier / Davies
Doh / Benancur / Skipp / PEH / Perisic
Kane / Son​

I reckon we’ll make this as hard as possible in classic spurs fashion.

But we will draw and make it through by the skin of our teeth

Yeah really important game, I am sure we Will setup with the usual loris, 8 defenders( very liberal use of the word defenders outside maybe Dier ) and Kane and son. Then proceed to sit back hoping we can counter, but then go behind yet again. Play defensively for a draw conceding 25 shots on goal.

these players cannot play out from the back, so why welcome pressure on them. poch knew this which is why he tried to keep the ball in the oppositions half.

Shitting it. Emerson should be nowhere near the starting line-up. I'd play Sess ahead of Perisic.
Hopefully Kulusevski makes the bench.
Son shouldn't start, but we all know that he will.

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Emerson Benta PEH Perisic
Lucas Kane Son

This will clearly be the team, subs will have to rescue us again. Hopefully Kulu is available

Lloris

Doherty
Romero
Dier
Sessegnon

Bissouma
Bentancur
Hojberg
Perisic

Kane
Son

If Romero is still krank, move Dier right and put Davies in

It's old school, but it's solid, and both flanks are covered if either FB goes forward and Kane will more than likely play as as a 10/9
M/F less likely to get overrun, like it normally does

PS if this team gets picked, I will also win the lottery on Tuesday

Lloris

Doherty
Romero
Dier
Sessegnon

Bissouma
Bentancur
Hojberg
Perisic

Kane
Son

If Romero is still krank, move Dier right and put Davies in

It's old school, but it's solid, and both flanks are covered if either FB goes forward and Kane will more than likely play as as a 10/9
M/F less likely to get overrun, like it normally does

PS if this team gets picked, I will also win the lottery on Tuesday
He’s never starting a back 4. You’ve had a shit with your trousers on

Shitting it. Emerson should be nowhere near the starting line-up. I'd play Sess ahead of Perisic.
Hopefully Kulusevski makes the bench.
Son shouldn't start, but we all know that he will.
I think Richi has a better chance of featuring... didn't they say 2 weeks for him?

Kulu seems way more unspecified... and didn't he suffer an injury setback last week???

Back
Top Bottom