Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like you so I haven’t given you a disagree…but I completely disagree with everything you just wrote.

And at no point was away to Marseille ever going to be a ‘3 nil to us’ kind of game.
I don't mind a disagree mate honestly. I do feel that we could have won 3 nil if the better tactics had been used and we played more.on the front foot. Maybe not 3 but certainly a way more comfortable win than we just saw.

Wow we did it away at last, excellent, and looked a very tough place to go to. I do kind of love a bit of blood on show and feeling like the players have been to war together 😂

These tactics are working more often then not, but not good for my mental health in the first halves and not good for my heart at the end. Hoping Conte is playing the long game and conserving our energy for a big second half of the season.

Tough on us supporters though. Guess we could always send a message going forward by turning up in the stadiums at halftime?

Wish the best for Bentancur and Sonny, me around the office now

swag flex GIF

Where’s the spandex

Totally agree with Cranston Sessingnon lacks Royales heart and fight. His frailty is mental and I belive he'll never be an elite player as a result. Why don't we try and get Porro now Lisbon are out of the ECL?

Paying out the fucking arse for him now no doubt

There has to be a few players on the radar you would hope. Can't be hard to find a upgrade on the current stock bar Perasic they are all pretty poor

I don't mind a disagree mate honestly. I do feel that we could have won 3 nil if the better tactics had been used and we played more.on the front foot. Maybe not 3 but certainly a way more comfortable win than we just saw.

Entitled to your opinion mate, absolutely!

We’ll politely agree to disagree. Bed time in a bit for me - pooped!

Firstly, COYS.

Secondly, absolute fucking finish from PEH.

Interesting interview with Lenglet and Hugo. Lenglet basically said they didn't really know what to do in the first half. And then Hugo talked about the fear, and the fact that Spurs had it in the first half, Marseille had it in the second.

I think we are absolutely fucking terrified of losing and are playing well within ourselves. We are so much better when we go behind.

Yeh.... It's not purely tactical...... Stellini said the same thing tonight as Conte did at the weekend.... They both wanted more in the first half.

Regardless, falls to Conte to sort it out pronto though.

Back
Top Bottom