Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why can’t you just have a positive outlook ? We’ve done very well this season, there is no indication that we would ‘get dicked’ in the next round.

I really don’t understand people like you
I am glad we're through as I said but the way we're playing recently won't be ideal against some big hitters in the next stage of the cl and perhaps we could go further in the Europa. We're far from the finished article.

Shortbread I love sadly but too good to dunk in tea and can disintegrate so Rich Tea has no peers imv

Custard creams at a pinch!

This matter is important and deserves it’s own thread!

Mbemba looks like the sort of chap who drinks his tea out of a saucer!!

Sonny would probably agree!
Carded you all for this biscuit bollocks chat 😂😂😂

Great fight back, never say die, but why do we have to be in that predicament in the first place? I thought Jenas gave a good analysis after the game as to why we were so shit for the first half and in other games. He said it was all down to the wingbacks not being far enough forward and therefore leaving us with 5 across the back but light in midfield - so in able to get out. Having 5 across the back sounds nice and safe but the reality is it invites teams on to us. All comes back to having poor wingbacks.
A couple of competent wing backs would transform this team , I'm sure of it

We all knew it in the summer and we didn't do enough to fix it

That's why I thought all the knicker wetting over our fantastic window wasn't justified

No no no, no chocolate on a dunking biscuit, and a Hob Nob is a dunking biscuit.
Shocked Classic Film GIF by Warner Archive
max von sydow priest GIF

Back
Top Bottom