Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Voted on this so I could see the results. Surprised that Ange got so many votes.
His vote mysteriously shot up from around 3% to 15% when it became apparent he would likely be appointed.

People can change their vote as often as they like.

We are indeed a strange bunch on here, Dan. As you'll soon find out if you stick around.
We have an appreciation thread for a chairman / co-owner with the worst trophy record in the football club's history, tried to move the club to Stratford, and tried to destroy English football with a European money league!

Last edited:
His vote mysteriously shot up from around 3% to 15% when it became apparent he would likely be appointed.

People can change their vote as often as they like.

We are indeed a strange bunch on here, Dan. As you'll soon find out if you stick around.
We have an appreciation thread for a chairman / co-owner with the worst trophy record in the football club's history, tried to move the club to Stratford, and tried to destroy English football with a European money league!
I just looked, 64 votes! WTF!

:ange-lol:

Not sure if this chap is a wally, but it’s a good video, if you have the time.

Especially interesting to hear that Postecoglu’s teams need a striker that’s basically not Harry Kane; a selfless runner that makes space for everyone else.

Maybe that was the question each candidate was asked; are you prepared to manage us without Kane, and he said yes.

Itll actually be interesting to see how Kane is used in a Postecoglu team. The great thing about Anges teams are the variety in their attacks. We know how creative Kane is so I think he could excel further. But Anges style of play also creates so much space for the strikers so again, Kane could flourish there too.

But I do think you're last point is right. I think Ange would relish that challenge.

Not sure where else to post this.

Chelsea, us and PSG negotiations stalled with. Weird

Red-Flags-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom