Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
The reason Ange Postecoglou has only now been appointed was because Levy knew there would be protests inside and outside the stadium, before during and after all the remaining league fixtures.

This would have undermined Ange from the off and these things can gather pace.

Postecoglou has been appointed before the end of June.

There will be some anger but this will be limited to internet forums and youtube histrionics.

About a week after Postecoglou arrives several players will sign for Spurs.

Maddison & Barnes and the Brentford goalkeeper.

The universal dismay about Postecoglou being appointed will now begin to fracture.

The happy clapper, replica shirt wearing, client reference numbers, who renewed on time, will begin to mumble about things 'not being too bad' after all.

One Hotspur memberships and season ticket renewals / purchases will increase at this point.

Levy will watch the numbers.

There may be further incoming transfers if Levy thinks it will sell Postecoglou and more tickets to the less militant and 'moderate' clientele.

He may get away with it to.

Hopefully this clears things up nicely.

Anyone told you you speak an unbelievable amount of shit 😆

The reason Ange Postecoglou has only now been appointed was because Levy knew there would be protests inside and outside the stadium, before during and after all the remaining league fixtures.

This would have undermined Ange from the off and these things can gather pace.

Postecoglou has been appointed before the end of June.

There will be some anger but this will be limited to internet forums and youtube histrionics.

About a week after Postecoglou arrives several players will sign for Spurs.

Maddison & Barnes and the Brentford goalkeeper.

The universal dismay about Postecoglou being appointed will now begin to fracture.

The happy clapper, replica shirt wearing, client reference numbers, who renewed on time, will begin to mumble about things 'not being too bad' after all.

One Hotspur memberships and season ticket renewals / purchases will increase at this point.

Levy will watch the numbers.

There may be further incoming transfers if Levy thinks it will sell Postecoglou and more tickets to the less militant and 'moderate' clientele.

He may get away with it to.

Hopefully this clears things up nicely.

Wrong man, right sentiment for sure. And you predicted the happy clappies reaction perfectly.

‘I’ve renewed!!’

I'm not in denial about that.

But it still doesn't amount to the pile of Levy & ENIC driven shite that pours from you.

I may have got the wrong man but the sentiment remains.

I shout spite.

You spout shite.

I think you're right, we both do.

But those hilarious 'It's Brendan Rodgers' posts alone gave the whole forum Syphilis, it's beyond shite.

I thought the it’s going to be Brendan Rodgers post after post was quite funny. It summed up the belief or lack of to be precise in Levy and ENIC in a few words . It might have been incorrect but it tapped into the inertia permeating the fan base after 23 years of primarily lies and failure in my opinion

I thought the it’s going to be Brendan Rodgers post after post was quite funny. It summed up the belief or lack of to be precise in Levy and ENIC in a few words . It might have been incorrect but it tapped into the inertia permeating the fan base after 23 years of primarily lies and failure.

I bet you were laughing like this every time it was posted

Laughter Through Tears Yes GIF by Studia Soyuz

He most definitely is he has the profile of a number 8, he arrives late in the box and can pop up to score goals, there's a misconception with him that he's a defensive player but going forward he's very effective.

People just don't rate him because he doesn't pass the eye test and he's not technically sound which is cool but he could 100% play in an Ange team and take advantage of the half spaces.

There’s no misconception, only nobends think he’s good defensively.

Not being technically sound isn’t just about aesthetics, it’s a practical deficiency, which manifests in a lack of pressure resistance and panic backward passing.

From what we’ve seen, Ange is going to hate him. He wants risk takers and some bollocks, not pointy, hidey back bunters.

I think you're right, we both do.

But those hilarious 'It's Brendan Rodgers' posts alone gave the whole forum Syphilis, it's beyond shite.
'It's Brendan Rodgers' was a metaphor.

Rodgers is the managerial equivalent of Levy's chairmanship.

Levy miscalculated with Nuno.

He went two years too early.

The Poch hangover had left the consensus still dreaming of title challenges.

They weren't ready to accept mediocrity at that point.

Two more years of terrible football, under a win now manager, with a win fuck all chairman, has got them on the ropes.

Entertaining football and beating the dross outside of the top 6, at the megadome, will soon have the happy clappers swilling the Beavertown as if nothing has happened.

Rodgers, Potter, Postecoglou; it matters not.

While ENIC hang around like an eggy fart nothing changes.

THFC need win now owners.

I thought the it’s going to be Brendan Rodgers post after post was quite funny. It summed up the belief or lack of to be precise in Levy and ENIC in a few words . It might have been incorrect but it tapped into the inertia permeating the fan base after 23 years of primarily lies and failure in my opinion

Absolutely.
Some people on here really do have the sense of humour of a fucking corpse :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

fxk9.gif

Last edited:
Donna Cullen’s speech about her vision for Spurs at the Women’s Institute going down like a shit sandwich by the looks of it .
Unfortunately there was no balance in the room as the ENIC in cabal were all turned away at the door despite much protest , on account that they are all male

Back
Top Bottom