New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never brag about what you have achieved academically because you will rue it on this forum, you will be found out and pilloried!
well, it was supposed to be self-deprecating, but point taken.

edit:
they don't make me any more or less intelligent than anyone else, just deeper in debt.

:pochbye:

Yep. If you lose your debit card, anyone can keep tapping away on the contactless, spending £30 at a time. If you lose your phone, no-one can spend on it cos it’s needs your thumbprint/face. (Unless you lose your thumb/face too).
Also, your card details are encrypted so even if someone got into your phone, they can’t get your card details.
And, there’s no £30 limit when using Apple Pay in most places. It’s up to the vendor. Card is £30 limit all over.

TL;DR It’s actually more secure to use apple/samsung/google pay than your debit card.
Not disagreeing that the phone is more secure - but you can only use the contactless ten times in a row before needing to use your pin for a purchase so the potential loss caps out at £300 I guess...

On the stadium - the more this season goes on, the more I feel that things will really spark into life the moment we get into it and out of Wembley.

Not that 7 wins out of 9 in the league is anything to be sniffed at, but the CL and some general performances have been poor.

Not disagreeing that the phone is more secure - but you can only use the contactless ten times in a row before needing to use your pin for a purchase so the potential loss caps out at £300 I guess...

On the stadium - the more this season goes on, the more I feel that things will really spark into life the moment we get into it and out of Wembley.

Not that 7 wins out of 9 in the league is anything to be sniffed at, but the CL and some general performances have been poor.

I only found out the other day that you can’t use contactless in the same location more than three times in a row before having to use your pin.

Annoying. All I wanted to do was sit down in a pub for an evening and unwind after a busy day of pickpocketing.

Fucking hell. I saw lots of new pages since I last logged on. Hoped for lots of pics or good news. None of that. Just a stupid cunt off about housing estates. It’s not even the international break. And this was before the PSV shambles. So fucking TFC.

Yep. If you lose your debit card, anyone can keep tapping away on the contactless, spending £30 at a time. If you lose your phone, no-one can spend on it cos it’s needs your thumbprint/face. (Unless you lose your thumb/face too).
Also, your card details are encrypted so even if someone got into your phone, they can’t get your card details.
And, there’s no £30 limit when using Apple Pay in most places. It’s up to the vendor. Card is £30 limit all over.

TL;DR It’s actually more secure to use apple/samsung/google pay than your debit card.
Android pay doesn't always need face or fingerprint unlock, you can pay just from the lockscreen.

I guess the fact it hasn't announced means the club must have felt there's some hope of the game being played in the new stadium. Therefore, it makes me believe that the rumours of it not being ready until January/February are nothing more than false speculation

I guess the fact it hasn't announced means the club must have felt there's some hope of the game being played in the new stadium. Therefore, it makes me believe that the rumours of it not being ready until January/February are nothing more than false speculation
It's all speculation based on very little information.

The one thing that is preventing us from opening is the emergency systems - something that none of us, journalists included, have any idea how long will take to remedy.

Back
Top Bottom