New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest...no.

If you're going to a football match and you find out you've got to travel to West London instead of North London, you ain't going to suddenly need child care and an extra day off work...London ain't that big!

I know that if you're going to the game regardless it doesn't make much of a difference. I was referring to people who wouldn't go to the game at Wembley but would if it were at the new stadium.

Hey I8AVB I8AVB can you tell what it is yet? Anyway, it looks like cherrypicker-geddon on the west stand...
image.php

image.php

Installation of the cladding/veil on the west side has had its best 24 hours since re-starting this week. At the current rate of progress the west side might be completed in 2 weeks, especially if another team starts installing the veil at the south west end where they are currently installing framework still.

Back
Top Bottom