New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not too dissimilar to ours then?
Another example;

This was the situation of the brasilia stadium two months before its inauguration (Can be checked in the corresponding skyscrapercity thread)

16-3-2013
5.jpg

And this was the situation on the day of its inauguration (18-5-2013)
8560154_5mFw9QhUy7AgDym1S56E6UDEldDduaodqv_R6W7igEU.jpg

Just noticed that the grass is not actually on the playing surface of the pitch trays but is probably AstroTurf on the angled ends of the trays...
image.php

watching Chris's latest video, there still looks a lot to do, yes lots of workers and materials on site/arriving but get too many men and many will be standing around,
before the Liverpool game we have to get in the test events so that we can have a licence to allow EPL games etc,
yes first test event can be with reduced access to the ground, so work can continue on the outside and inside of the stadium
hope the guys pull out all the stops in next few weeks and get it sorted
Key part of the video that no one seems to have mentioned on here yet. An electrician who recognised him apparently shouted the following:

"THIS STADIUM WILL NEVER EVER BE READY IN TIME. NOT A CHANCE. NOT A CHANCE."

"NO WAY, NO WAY WILL THIS BE DONE ON TIME."

Anecdote starts at around 18 minutes if anyone wants to watch.

Could be a wind up merchant, but I must admit the progress over the last month or so has been slower than I hoped we'd be seeing. Touch wood, 'finished' means everything being done, not the essentials for opening on time.

Key part of the video that no one seems to have mentioned on here yet. An electrician who recognised him apparently shouted the following:

"THIS STADIUM WILL NEVER EVER BE READY IN TIME. NOT A CHANCE. NOT A CHANCE."

"NO WAY, NO WAY WILL THIS BE DONE ON TIME."

Anecdote starts at around 18 minutes if anyone wants to watch.

Could be a wind up merchant, but I must admit the progress over the last month or so has been slower than I hoped we'd be seeing. Touch wood, 'finished' means everything being done, not the essentials for opening on time.

How the fuck does an electrician know whether it will be done on time.

Just watching the vid, and wondering if breeze blocks count as a brick

Asking for a friend..... :levyeyes:

Or does the old dispensary frontage already count as brick laid. ..

Waiting to have some roofing work done. Been told they are behind schedule as hot weather has meant that workers need more breaks. Should not affect all of the work but some could be affected.

Back
Top Bottom